Hello, I think?

Magical Glace

Okay, uh, hi there. I'm Glaceon Mage, though most Internet folk call me Glac. Some tack an 'e' on the end and call me Glace, some just write out Glaceon, and one very specific person calls me GM. Maybe others will in the future. I dunno.

Okay so, moving past Pokémon and Fire Emblem, which I obviously like based on my screenname and my presence here, respectively, I enjoy Legend of Zelda, Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka?, Fairy Tail, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Shadow Children, Smash Bros., and most Mario RPGs. I don't like the platformers nearly as much since I can't platform to save my life.

As far as Fire Emblem goes, I've beaten 7, 8, 10, and 13 and have played at least a bit of 2, 6, 9, 11, and 12. My favorite lords are Micaiah and Roy, and my least favorite lords are Chrom and Ike. At least Ike has gameplay godhood to save him. Chrom doesn't even have that.

I'm probably the most lenient shipper in existence. I ship almost everybody except Ninian with around ten bazillion other characters. What does erk me, however, is any ship involving Mark, Chris, or Robin shipped for any reason other than gameplay. This is probably because I stereotype the supporters of those ships as obsessive fanboys/girls, and I know I should really stop doing so. It's kind of hard, but I'll get out of that habit with time. Overall, the only 'ship I ever show preference toward is Eliwood/Ninian, even then, I have no problems with Eliwood/Fiora and I just prefer to ignore Eliwood/Lyn since Lyn isn't Illian.

That's all really... See ya!

May you find many pikmin in your stay in the forest.

OOh! the latest Hunger Games movie came out. Peraphs your country will get to see it soon!

Can't wait for the revolution.

Only read the first book though, but it is bound to happen!

Hello, enjoy your stay! Make sure to participate in some shipping flamewars, it sounds like you really enjoy them!

Don't worry, I won't glace this welcoming. Welcome to the forest.

That was bad and you should feel bad.

What does erk me, however, is any ship involving Mark, Chris, or Robin shipped for any reason other than gameplay. This is probably because I stereotype the supporters of those ships as obsessive fanboys/girls, and I know I should really stop doing so.

I kent believe you did that. I'm not sain it's a bad thing, but I wil definitely remember you because of it.

Also, not a big fan of the self-insert characters having a big in-universe presence, huh? Honestly, I don't really blame you.

Okay, uh, hi there. I'm Glaceon Mage, though most Internet folk call me Glac. Some tack an 'e' on the end and call me Glace, some just write out Glaceon, and one very specific person calls me GM. Maybe others will in the future. I dunno.

Okay so, moving past Pokémon and Fire Emblem, which I obviously like based on my screenname and my presence here, respectively, I enjoy Legend of Zelda, Kore wa Zombie Desu Ka?, Fairy Tail, The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, Shadow Children, Smash Bros., and most Mario RPGs. I don't like the platformers nearly as much since I can't platform to save my life.

As far as Fire Emblem goes, I've beaten 7, 8, 10, and 13 and have played at least a bit of 2, 6, 9, 11, and 12. My favorite lords are Micaiah and Roy, and my least favorite lords are Chrom and Ike. At least Ike has gameplay godhood to save him. Chrom doesn't even have that.

I'm probably the most lenient shipper in existence. I ship almost everybody except Ninian with around ten bazillion other characters. What does erk me, however, is any ship involving Mark, Chris, or Robin shipped for any reason other than gameplay. This is probably because I stereotype the supporters of those ships as obsessive fanboys/girls, and I know I should really stop doing so. It's kind of hard, but I'll get out of that habit with time. Overall, the only 'ship I ever show preference toward is Eliwood/Ninian, even then, I have no problems with Eliwood/Fiora and I just prefer to ignore Eliwood/Lyn since Lyn isn't Illian.

That's all really... See ya!

Yeah those two are my parents incase any of you object... :MarcusYoung:

Oh, and welcome!

Hello, enjoy your stay! Make sure to participate in some shipping flamewars, it sounds like you really enjoy them!

That was bad and you should feel bad.

I enjoy reading them and laughing like crazy at how rediculous people are sometimes.

Don't worry, I won't glace this welcoming. Welcome to the forest.

I kent believe you did that. I'm not sain it's a bad thing, but I wil definitely remember you because of it.

Also, not a big fan of the self-insert characters having a big in-universe presence, huh? Honestly, I don't really blame you.

Wow you folks like puns. And nope, I don't like self-insert characters. Well, Chris and Robin are okay gameplay-wise, though Mark really doesn't have any purpose. People turning them into Sues/Stus happens in way too many fanfics. I'd much prefer if Robin/Chris was a set in stone character with definate looks and stats so that wouldn't happen.

I remember seeing your FF.net work. Good shit.

Uh, thanks?

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!