Breeding Wonders

JSND Alter Dragon Boner

So, sometimes we have a surprising experience with breeding

For example, this afternoon, after getting frustated on not getting 5 IV semi-perfect, Beldum I decided to breed my HP/ATK/SPD Garchomp F with a French Everything but HP Charmander

I got 4 Sand Veil Gible In a Row.

All of which is male

And then the last Garchomp is a female, surprisingly one with Rough Skin

So I checked their IV

The first five have unremarkable IV, such as missing Speed IV's, or only having 3 IV's

The Female Gible?

Suddenly, Perfect. Freaking. Gible

So, yeah share your random breeding experience here

I went through four boxes of Shroomish, all with flipping perfect Sp. Attack (the one stat he really doesn't need) before I had a perfect Shroom. I had to triple check the judge for that one, but now he's my baby~

One of my first breeded Mons was a completly perfect timid Noibat, which i've bred with a 2 31 IV Noibat and a 3 31IV timid Ditto.

It was a little miracle, since i forgot to put the destiny knot on Noibat. I felt even happier after noticing it. Also it was just about the 10 egg if i remember right.

One of my first breeded Mons was a completly perfect timid Noibat, which i've bred with a 2 31 IV Noibat and a 3 31IV timid Ditto.

It was a little miracle, since i forgot to put the destiny knot on Noibat. I felt even happier after noticing it. Also it was just about the 10 egg if i remember right.

WTF! You're the clear winner

My best breeding story happened when I was breeding Arons. I had 2 3IV arons in the daycare and I was hatching my second batch when the last egg happened to be a Shiny Aron with outstanding potential and perfect Defense, Special Defense and Speed IV. Then the following batch, I got a perfect(six 31IVs!) Aron.