Hi.

Sara

Hello, I've returned from a (I don't even know how long) hiatus for absolutely no reason. I used to frequent 'Far from the Forest...', though I'm not sure if anyone I used to know is still around.

To reintroduce myself: I'm Sara, and I like Pokemon and fighting games. My hobbies are drawing, and playing the keyboard/piano.

I'm in college, and majoring in Computer Science. My goal is to be a software developer and game designer, though I don't code as much in my free time as I'd like.

I come off as a little cold sometimes, but I'm actually pretty friendly if you get to know me.

I haven't played FE in a while, but I hope to get a job on campus sooner or later, so I may actually have enough spare change to buy games and other, more important stuff.

I don't really have a laptop so I probably won't be around very often.

PM me about Pokemon or something.

See ya'll around~

Edited by Sara

Welcome back, though I never had the pleasure to know you before. Check out the Pokemon sub-forum, especially if you play X or Y; its been pretty active with battles and trades, so stop by and add some friend codes. Hope to see you around! ^_^

Wow, four years and you come back. I thought you'd gotten hurt or something. I doubt you remember me, but welcome back, Sara. Glad to see you're alright.

I was that hyperactive kid from back in the SSBB days, main was Pikachu. Might remember me as the clueless one.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Sara, Sara, Sara...

Yes I think I played some Brawl against you as well

Went by Pride back then if the name rings any bells

Either way welcome back and hit me up if you're down for fighting

I got you covered from Street Fighter to Tekken to Guilty Gear and Blazblue and practically anything else

Oh gosh.

WWqNVUo.gif

It looks like I'll be having a lot of catching up to do.

I'm really sorry about disappearing for so long. Life happened.

Do you guys still frequent on here? I remember we all had a chat on MSN, a long while back. Is that still around?

I know Microsoft recently closed MSN, so I was just curious.

I think a bunch of people graduated to Skype in lieu of MSN.

In any case, hi. I'm pretty sure we never really met before, but I've heard quite a bit about you.

I think a bunch of people graduated to Skype in lieu of MSN.

In any case, hi. I'm pretty sure we never really met before, but I've heard quite a bit about you.

I see, and thanks! It's nice to meet you.

If you guys still have room, would you mind inviting me? I'd like to kind of get accquainted with everyone again. My skype is theglasscolossus.

1. Hello, I've returned from a (I don't even know how long) hiatus for absolutely no reason. I used to frequent 'Far from the Forest...', though I'm not sure if anyone I used to know is still around.

To reintroduce myself: I'm Sara, and I like Pokemon and fighting games. My hobbies are drawing, and playing the keyboard/piano.

I'm in college, and majoring in Computer Science. My goal is to be a software developer and game designer, though I don't code as much in my free time as I'd like.

I come off as a little cold sometimes, but I'm actually pretty friendly if you get to know me.

I haven't played FE in a while, but I hope to get a job on campus sooner or later, so I may actually have enough spare change to buy games and other, more important stuff.

I don't really have a laptop so I probably won't be around very often.

2. PM me about Pokemon or something.

See ya'll around~

1. I don't really remember when the last time you returned was. I think it was somewhat around the time that Ninji was getting torchered 1000 times.

2. Ha ha ha...and sure thing once we all adjust to each other again. But...anyways, wb Sara. ^~^

Wow, four years and you come back. I thought you'd gotten hurt or something. I doubt you remember me, but welcome back, Sara. Glad to see you're alright.

I was that hyperactive kid from back in the SSBB days, main was Pikachu. Might remember me as the clueless one.

*gentle elbow nudge*

Ha ha ha...

You never should let go of your insecurity, dood. It is a relief that you remember it. ^^

But...college now makes us all more informative about life. That's understandable.

I see, and thanks! It's nice to meet you.

If you guys still have room, would you mind inviting me? I'd like to kind of get accquainted with everyone again. My skype is theglasscolossus.

Sure. :D

Edited by Dark_Huntress