Favorite Video Game Music.

Most FE music and...

His World - Instramental (Solaris phase 2 version) from Sonic 06. I know the game was terrible, but some of the music was fantastic (THIS is the version that should have been in Brawl)

oh... and:

EVERY SONG IN BRAWL (yes all of them. If there was a CD of all braw music, I would buy it.)

Most FE music and...

His World - Instramental (Solaris phase 2 version) from Sonic 06. I know the game was terrible, but some of the music was fantastic (THIS is the version that should have been in Brawl)

oh... and:

EVERY SONG IN BRAWL (yes all of them. If there was a CD of all braw music, I would buy it.)

Are you like my Cloned Mind twin or something?

A lot of songs from the Kirby series that appear in Brawl. Sakurai sure chose the best of the bunch. Checker Knights, King Dedede's theme, Meta Knight's Revenge...

One thing that disappoints me is that he didn't choose the Halberd theme from Squeak Squad. That would have been perfect...

One thing that disappoints me is that he didn't choose the Halberd theme from Squeak Squad. That would have been perfect...

That one was really epic, but being a long time Kirby fan, all the nostalgic songs from a while back are better for me. I have the original Dreamland, so I really liked the remixed King Dedede's theme.

That one was really epic, but being a long time Kirby fan, all the nostalgic songs from a while back are better for me. I have the original Dreamland, so I really liked the remixed King Dedede's theme.

Yeah, I'm also a long time Kirby fan and also like all the songs. But still, I thought that song would be a pretty obvious addition...guess not...

I'd like to see it arranged in orchestral form, though.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the stupid thing is that they had to take that other song from Squeak Squad instead of the Halberd theme. <_<

Edited by Nightmare

Yeah, I'm also a long time Kirby fan and also like all the songs. But still, I thought that song would be a pretty obvious addition...guess not...

I'd like to see it arranged in orchestral form, though.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the stupid thing is that they had to take that other song from Squeak Squad instead of the Halberd theme. <_<

I liked the original Speak theme better, in truth...

First Mega Man X, Capcom synth stuff in general.

X4 has some mighty fine synth stuff too. It's actually my favourite soundtrack in the series.

I liked the original Speak theme better, in truth...

Speak theme...?