I'm going to start PoR today. There is something which I should to know?

Nicolas

Heres something that will really help you out.

A certain unit will come with an item called "Knight ward" I believe it is which gives +2 defence and resistance however it also raises the speed growth of the unit that holds it by 30%.

Knight ring can also be gained by having a certain heron talk to a certain raven on a particular map.

Knight ring can also be gained by having a certain heron talk to a certain raven on a particular map.

If you didn't kill any of the Ravens.

And that certain Raven will come talk to that certain heron, but you need to have one of two certain hawks talk to him first.

If you didn't kill any of the Ravens.

And that certain Raven will come talk to that certain heron, but you need to have one of two certain hawks talk to him first.

I didnt kill any of the Ravens.

Tanith called some falcon knights to help her. They did their job pretty good...actually, too good. Not only they survived all of the ballista but they also managed to counter and kill anything dare to attack them, include 2 ravens. Who know that a Falcon knight with only 2 hp can survive the whole turn. Well, not my fault, Naesala is just unreasonable.

Boyd and Oscar are really cool units, (also, Boyd is the only Fighter/Warrior you'll get) and if you promote them and Rolf, and have Oscar use bows as his second weapon, (and do some chapter conversations with "Three Brothers", huh, that's a lot.) then the three can do a TRIANGLE ATTACK WITH BOWS. Also, Boyd and Oscar can Support.

That requires using Rolf and hes pretty meh to terribad. So its really not even a thing to get that triangle attack. Its more trouble than its worth anyway.

[spoiler=Chapter 19 strategy]

With chapter 19, what you gotta do is the following:

Equip a Hawk (preferably Janaff cuz he has transform on turn 1) with the Full Guard and put him in range of Naesala, but not in direct 1-1 range. (1-2 range is best) Said Hawk may get targeted by the ballistae so thats why Full Guard.

Have your flier(s) on the right side of the screen but unequipped with weapons and in range of those ravens over there. The ravens will likely try to avoid.

Reyson being near the rear and out of range of ballistae.

Do not have ANY units attack any ravens! Not even Tanith's Reinforce guys!

Naesala will move toward your Hawk and use Vortex. (Full Guard again helps) Next player phase, have your Hawk talk to Naesala. On Enemy Phase, (especially best if Reyson is now in Naesala's range) Naesala will boogie over to Reyson and they will chat. Then Naesala will become a Green unit and so will all the other ravens. After he talks to Reyson, he will give him the Knight Ring which is wiggy. It allows whoever equips it to have Canto, so its best for Reyson.

Then all the Ravens will retreat in kind...If they all survived upon retreat, you get extra BEXP.

:D:

As for Gatrie, Generals/Knights suck in this game because they have ass for move. I never use them. Gatrie helps in very early game when hes around but after that, he warms the bench.