FE Awakening Speedrun / LTC

MelonGx

Before this editing I had misunderstood the 2 word "speedrun" and "LTC"'s real meaning, which made the people confused on what is going to talk.

Now both speedrun and LTC can be discussed in this post.

-----------------------------------------------

Original Post (actually it's talking about LTC)

-----------------------------------------------

Just finished all stages' turn-attack except Prologue ~ Chapter 3 in Lunatic+/Casual.

All of them are able to be cleared in 1 turn except EXPonential Growth (2 turns) and Roster Rescue (5 turns),

but in Chapter 6 and Paralogue 10 you need at least 2 turns to make some characters join your team.

Stages difficult to speedrun:

Prologue ~ Chapter 3

Chapter 23

Chapter 24

Paralogue 6 (Inigo defeats 5+ enemies, Lunatic+)

Paralogue 11

Paralogue 13 (Lunatic+)

Paralogue 15

Paralogue 19

Paralogue 21

Paralogue 23 (Lunatic+)

Death's Embrace

Roster Rescue

The Future Past 2 (Either Lissa or Olivia is not married)

Apotheosis (the whole Normal / Secret mode)

Notes:

Do not perform the turn-attack in early-game if you don't like grinding / hiring well-trained SpotPass characters.

Edited by MelonGx

I'm not sure what you mean by speedruns and 1 turning here. Do you mean LTCing when you say speedrun? Because 1 turning is not necessary the fastest way to speedrun.

I'm also not sure what you mean when you say every chapter can be 1 turned. Obviously 1 turning every chapter is impossible. See Prologue, 1, 2, 3, and I also have trouble believing it's possible to 1 turn every chapter after that in Lunatic+ without a lot of Spotpass and DLCs and stuff.

It's also not clear if you mean every chapter in the game can be 1 turned in one continuous playthrough, or if you pour your resources into your units to 1 turn one chapter.

I'm not sure what you mean by speedruns and 1 turning here. Do you mean LTCing when you say speedrun? Because 1 turning is not necessary the fastest way to speedrun.

OK. I didn't even know the difference by LTC and speedrun until this replyment. It's my fault by understanding the word "speedrun" wrong.

I'm also not sure what you mean when you say every chapter can be 1 turned. Obviously 1 turning every chapter is impossible. See Prologue, 1, 2, 3, and I also have trouble believing it's possible to 1 turn every chapter after that in Lunatic+ without a lot of Spotpass and DLCs and stuff.

It's also not clear if you mean every chapter in the game can be 1 turned in one continuous playthrough, or if you pour your resources into your units to 1 turn one chapter.

It's all SpotPass-based.

1-turn with In-game units is impossible for early-game and some other stages.

Edited by MelonGx

That's an LTC, not a speedrun. A speedrun is where you play through the game and try to beat the final boss as fast as possible, usually either in a Single-Segment, Segmented, or IL (only applicable to some games, doesn't work so well for FE) category, and in a 100%, any% or low% completion goal. For more information, check http://speeddemosarchive.com/.

It's impossible to clear Secret Apotheosis in less than 6 turns. Clearing wave 0 and leaving doesn't count by pretty much all LTC rules.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

It's impossible to clear Secret Apotheosis in less than 6 turns. Clearing wave 0 and leaving doesn't count by pretty much all LTC rules.

I knew it. But the record by clearing wave 0 and leaving is do written by the game program.

So? The game says you cleared it in one turn, but that's your record for wave 0, not full Secret Apo. If you want to say you did an LTC of full Secret Apo, you have to do the whole thing, otherwise it's just an LTC of wave 0 (which is really easy to be honest).

Apotheosis (the whole Normal / Secret mode Wave 0): 1 turn

Like this.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

You say Speed Run and then describe LTC.

Two totally different things.

Speed Runs are measured in actual time, and are in fact best off being solos/near solos.

LTC is measured in Turn counts.

A speed run of Awakening is in terms of "Sub 1H" on all difficulties.

A speed run of S.Emblem from Zero Renown [pretty much Secret Apoth clear] is about 3h.

OK I apologize again that I confused the two words "speedrun" and "LTC".

And actually I do have nothing to discuss on the real speedrun. I also cannot edit the topic title to redirect everyone to discuss LTC. So I leave from this topic.

Edited by MelonGx

OK I apologize again that I confused the two words "speedrun" and "LTC".

And actually I do have nothing to discuss on the real speedrun. I also cannot edit the topic title to redirect everyone to discuss LTC. So I leave from this topic.

Actually you can, just select "Use Full Editor" when you're editing the OP

Melon, the vast majority of the posters here on this forum are really immature and unhelpful. Just ignore them. Your thread is interesting.

I would like to see a 6 turn of Apotheosis SR. It'd probably have to be similar to my strategy, though. How much different is Lunatic+ compared to normal?

Edited by Chiki