So, which twin did you think was better?

Which Twin was better?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which Twin was better?

• Eirika
    • Ephraim

If I was in the story, Marisa would have an ending ;)

I thought I'd say that before it was taken

Well Eirika is stil getting pnwed by Ephraim

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was in the story, Marisa would have an ending ;)

I thought I'd say that before it was taken

Well Eirika is stil getting pnwed by Ephraim

Marisa has endings with Gerik and Joshua, just not Tethys. Try those bad boys on for size!

May I asked what happened to this topic?
It got to its 6th page

Precisely. By this time, all topics stray away, though this has done a good job of staying with it. Let's not break that.

Eirika's main problem is her defenses and strength. Ephraim never has problems with any stats.

Precisely. By this time, all topics stray away, though this has done a good job of staying with it. Let's not break that.

Eirika's main problem is her defenses and strength. Ephraim never has problems with any stats.

speed. he hasn't been the fastest for me....

His speed isn't nearly as much of a problem as other lords I know *coughhectormicaiahcough*

Yes it is, Ephraim becomes more vulnerable against cavalry and prf weapons meaning we won't dodge as much. Also Ephraim needs more than a low cap of 24 to make up for his Str...

Yes it is, Ephraim becomes more vulnerable against cavalry and prf weapons meaning we won't dodge as much. Also Ephraim needs more than a low cap of 24 to make up for his Str...

um...elaborate? I don't really get what you just said there.

um...elaborate? I don't really get what you just said there.

Ephraim is like any other lords. Same league as Eliwood in terms of caps. He gains an extra move ability, but he becomes more vulnerable to cavalry-slaying and prf weapons. Basically Eirika can butcher him with a Raiper if they were to do the arena links. She could even double him assuming if all of their stats are cap. I did the calculation and playing the link arena battles. Eirika can beat Ephraim regardless of the weapon triangle since Eirika could able to double attack. (seeing as shes like a mounted swordmaster that lacks of critical hits)

Ephraim is like any other lords. Same league as Eliwood in terms of caps. He gains an extra move ability, but he becomes more vulnerable to cavalry-slaying and prf weapons. Basically Eirika can butcher him with a Raiper if they were to do the arena links. She could even double him assuming if all of their stats are cap. I did the calculation and playing the link arena battles. Eirika can beat Ephraim regardless of the weapon triangle since Eirika could able to double attack. (seeing as shes like a mounted swordmaster that lacks of critical hits)

Ok. But I don't know anyone who enjoys link arena battles. From what I've heard and experienced, Ephraim tends to do better throughout the game, where he won't be attacked by prf weapons.

where he won't be attacked by prf weapons.

Fourth Fox of Fire, there are 2 MAJOR problems with what you've just said there. And you've certainly did not really listen to what I've said at all:

1: At promotion, Ephraim promotes to Great Lord. Which is a mounted unit and it so happens that they have weakness from not only from Prf weapons but Zanbato/Horseslayer/Halberd. And if any units hit Ephraim with that, he is good as raped.

2: He won't even dodge that much attacks seeing as he has a Spd cap of 24 (a promotion bonuses out of all the classes). He's also completely stuck with just Lance, which means very limited control of the weapon triangle and a lack of dodging any enemy attacks.

What makes you think he can most likely dodge infantry weapon attacks with a cap of 24? (Don't refer to enemy units)

And theoretically yes, Ephraim is consider to be one of the best lords throughout the game due to his high stat growths and due to the fact that he the ONLY Lord throughout the game thats primary to Lance weapons.

Fourth Fox of Fire, there are 2 MAJOR problems with what you've just said there. And you've certainly did not really listen to what I've said at all:

1: At promotion, Ephraim promotes to Great Lord. Which is a mounted unit and it so happens that they have weakness from not only from Prf weapons but Zanbato/Horseslayer/Halberd. And if any units hit Ephraim with that, he is good as raped.

2: He won't even dodge that much attacks seeing as he has a Spd cap of 24 (a promotion bonuses out of all the classes). He's also completely stuck with just Lance, which means very limited control of the weapon triangle and a lack of dodging any enemy attacks.

What makes you think he can most likely dodge infantry weapon attacks with a cap of 24? (Don't refer to enemy units)

And theoretically yes, Ephraim is consider to be one of the best lords throughout the game due to his high stat growths and due to the fact that he the ONLY Lord throughout the game thats primary to Lance weapons.

He has high defense. It usually evens out with his speed. You told me not to refer to enemy weapons but what the hell else should I refer to?

He has high defense. It usually evens out with his speed. You told me not to refer to enemy weapons but what the hell else should I refer to?

Now thats not true, Ephraim has a Def cap of 23 which is much lower that his Spd of 24.

Summary of the battle between both Ephraim(MAXED) VS. Eirika(MAXED) with their legendary weapons in the link arena:

Ephraim hits Eirika

Eirika hits Ephraim

Eirika counters

Next turn:

Eirika hits Ephraim

Ephraim dies

Eirika wins

And I did not say anything about not refering to the weapon triangles at all. What makes you say that?

Now thats not true, Ephraim has a Def cap of 23 which is much lower that his Spd of 24.

Summary of the battle between both Ephraim(MAXED) VS. Eirika(MAXED) with their legendary weapons in the link arena:

Ephraim hits Eirika

Eirika hits Ephraim

Eirika counters

Next turn:

Eirika hits Ephraim

Ephraim dies

Eirika wins

And I did not say anything about not refering to the weapon triangles at all. What makes you say that?

I have said twice link arenas are retarded and dumb, don't use them to prove points. And I should have specified. Throughout the game, Ephraim will have notably higher defense than Eirika, often enough to minimize or even relinquish any damage. You don't likely cap things by the end of the game. (Lyon and the Demon, I mean. Not CC)

I have said twice link arenas are retarded and dumb, don't use them to prove points. And I should have specified. Throughout the game, Ephraim will have notably higher defense than Eirika, often enough to minimize or even relinquish any damage. You don't likely cap things by the end of the game. (Lyon and the Demon, I mean. Not CC)

Yeah only higher Def by one. And even if I didn't do the link arena battles the results will be the same either way and I even did the math. So how is it retarted? I was just proving my point with that.

Yeah only higher Def by one. And even if I didn't do the link arena battles the results will be the same either way and I even did the math. So how is it retarted? I was just proving my point with that.

I meant the link arena itself is retarded. And where do you get one from? It depends on how blessed/screwed you are. *is not taking stat caps into account as they don't really matter throughout th course of this game*

I meant the link arena itself is retarded. And where do you get one from? It depends on how blessed/screwed you are. *is not taking stat caps into account as they don't really matter throughout th course of this game*

Nah, there aren't any chances of either of them criticaling eachother so theres no way either of them are screwed. And theres no luck involving. Remember, that were talking about Ephraim VS. Eirika assuming all stats are cap including Luck(30). So theres not chances of either of them criticaling at all. And evading the attacks too. :)

And again how is the link arena is retarted? It helps alot me lol

Nah, there aren't any chances of either of them criticaling eachother so theres no way either of them are screwed. And theres no luck involving. Remember, that were talking about Ephraim VS. Eirika assuming all stats are cap including Luck(30). So theres not chances of either of them criticaling at all. And evading the attacks too. :)

And again how is the link arena is retarted? It helps alot me lol

I didn't mention criticals.....And link arenas mean nothing because the two said characters will never fight in-game, where it matters. You totally haven't payed attention to some of the things I've said.

I didn't mention criticals.....And link arenas mean nothing because the two said characters will never fight in-game, where it matters. You totally haven't payed attention to some of the things I've said.

Actually I didn't really get it when you said "It depends on how blessed/screwed you are." I assume it has to do with luck =S