Arena Abusing.

Weisspraline

So, I just took my time to start arena abusing in FE6 (The Ostia chapter. XD), and it's the first time I've done it, and i must say, I have a feeling I'm going to like the results, heh.

Do you guys arena abuse at all? I'm not very patient, so I don't think I can finish with anyone else (Got Lugh and Thany to level 20, Clarine is up to 10 by healing)...

yeah i do, especially for units that come late and/or underleveled *trying to think of some, but can't*

and to raise weapon levels, dont really need the cash

I swear that the first time I went into the arena as Joshua in FE8, the first enemy I met was a level 80 Arcsage... I never tried it again after that.

thats impossible, unless it was one hell of a glitch

my worst Arena experience was when (I don't know why I even did this...) but for some reason, I was arena-ing Dart, after he was promoted...and well I ran into a Swordmaster with a Silver Sword...and he criticalled me twice...yeah, Dart was dead...

promoted units always face Swordmaters with Silver Swords...it's not fair...

but my luckiest experience was when I had a Rebecca that was particularly Res blessed and had good Str to boot...well stuck her in the Arena, the magic users did little damage and she overpowered all the archers...Nomads were annoying, but she usually beat them...I retreated when a Nomad had the upper hand...it was fun...

First of all, it was reckless exaggeration, but I believe he was lv 7 (when you get him) and he ran into a sage (promoted=pwn u). And it wouldn't let me escape. I swear.

Also, how do archers work in arena anyway?... Unless you have magic they shouldn't be able to hit you or vice versa. And don't tell me that Rebecca is a magic user because I won't believe you.

I only use the Arena's for one purpose: That is if I'm desperately need more G's I could always send one of my Lv. 20/20 promoted units to do the money making for me. Plus, I have way too much time on my hands. And that Arena Abusing your characters is kinda lame and a waste of time if you desperately want all your units at Lv. 20/20 before later in the game. I spend most of my free times doing something positive and more productive. Besides I'm sure YOU guys have other things to do than waste your free time like that.

No, I don't. In fact, I prefer to have my units' levels lower than the opponents' to make the game more fun. It's due to this, though, that sometimes it makes it impossible to get past certain chapters in certain games in the series.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Psssh I'm not gonna stick my nose up in the air and say that it's below me.

I always like having a leg up or two on the enemy. Because usually when I'm playing, I treat casualties like their ACTUAL casualties. I don't ever want anyone to die. ><; So I'm always careful.

Christ, they're just pixels, I know! But I can't help it. T_T;

So yes! I arena abuse!