Masu

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

congratulations

Dude it was horrible. I was talking with princess then all of a sudden I get a Pm going "I am not your friend and you Know that"

It was so sudden.........

Dude it was horrible. I was talking with princess then all of a sudden I get a Pm going "I am not your friend and you Know that"

It was so sudden.........

No I'm saying congratulations because anything else that would be considered uncaring I could get warned for.

No I'm saying congratulations because anything else that would be considered uncaring I could get warned for.

Why would you get warned?

...I see. Thanks for the update.

Hey you still have the fat soren. AND YES I HIT F5 DAMN IT.

Wait. What's going on? Arc and Suzaku are fighting? Why?

Arc is doing the usual play arround with topic names.

For god knows what reason suzaku thinks hes "abusing his mod powers to be a dick" and is bitching about it and as always:says he's gonna tell vincent.

Why would you get warned?

Hey you still have the fat soren. AND YES I HIT F5 DAMN IT.

I said "And I care how" in the topic Bizz made about getting extra mayo and I get warned for Trolling

Wierd. On my end it's the pic Princess drew of me. Anyone else?

My computer fails though and may not notice the new ava till tomorrow. :( I saw it on the school computer, well the personal pic. But on my home computer its a blurry scrunched up zelgius.

I said "And I care how" in the topic Bizz made about getting extra mayo and I get warned for Trolling

Thats stupid. We always say stuff like that to each other. I said "Whats the point of this? *kicks to the trash topic*"

My computer fails though and may not notice the new ava till tomorrow. :( I saw it on the school computer, well the personal pic. But on my home computer its a blurry scrunched up zelgius.

I see. I had that for a little while, too.

For god knows what reason suzaku thinks hes "abusing his mod powers to be a dick" and is bitching about it and as always:says he's gonna tell vincent.

Ah. so Suzaku is trying to pretend he's a real contributer to the forest and that he's trying to pretend he's some holy being of the forest.

Whateves. Metal Arc's pranks shouldn't be taken seriously. It's not like he really harms anything.

The last time he did something too far he promised to stop and thus far he's kept it.

So Suzuka is getting upset because someone is messing around in the mess around part of the forum? Next thing you know, he'll be offended because people are talking about Fire Emblem in the Fire Emblem sections.

Okay I'm not siding with anyone cause personally I'm fed up with both of them but Suzaku called metal arc a Dink not a dick. I know what my brother says

Thats stupid. We always say stuff like that to each other. I said "Whats the point of this? *kicks to the trash topic*"

Your telling me

Okay I'm not siding with anyone cause personally I'm fed up with both of them but Suzaku called metal arc a Dink not a dick. I know what my brother says

Your telling me

Who warned you? Imma ask if they can remove it because that warn just makes no since and borderline seems unfair seeing as everyone else does/says the same things you say arround here. That and you're already known as the Forest Ass so why should it be surprising? Did the topic creator get sad or go "Im sorry I wont post anymore then" or something like that? If so then they may have done it since they may have felt that you harrased a newbie.

Who warned you? Imma ask if they can remove it because that warn just makes no since and borderline seems unfair seeing as everyone else does/says the same things you say arround here. That and you're already known as the Forest Ass so why should it be surprising? Did the topic creator get sad or go "Im sorry I wont post anymore then" or something like that? If so then they may have done it since they may have felt that you harrased a newbie.

1. It was Metal Arc (big surprise in that)

2. Yes she said "I'm sorry for making a meaningless topic"

Edit: 3. It was July 27th

Edited by Eria

Actually that's kinda what happened.

1. It was Metal Arc (big surprise in that)

2. Yes she said "I'm sorry for making a meaningless topic"

3. That member has been here since early August and just never post.

Hrmm...okay.......still I dont think it deserved a warn. Maybe a VERBAL warn but not an actual warn.

Hrmm...okay.......still I dont think it deserved a warn. Maybe a VERBAL warn but not an actual warn.

Okay

Also Ninji did that same thing. I don't know if he got warned for it however

Okay

Also Ninji did that same thing. I don't know if he got warned for it however

Arc said everyone who "posted trollish responses" got warned.

Edited by Branded_Blade