Hey Guys

Masu

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So Suzuka is getting upset because someone is messing around in the mess around part of the forum? Next thing you know, he'll be offended because people are talking about Fire Emblem in the Fire Emblem sections.

Who?

Why does everyone always complain about suzaku, I haven't even seen him post here in a week. I think all you guys/gals are all cool, so we should all just chillax B)

He was suspended for 3 days.

._.

Those warns in that topic are right because you don't go into any topic and post "I don't care" or anything of the sort. If you don't care then don't post but under no circumstances take it out on the TC. With that "you're all right, i'm stupid for making this topic message" you essentially shattered whatever confidence they had. That user even said they don't post here that often.

He was suspended for 3 days.

._.

Those warns in that topic are right because you don't go into any topic and post "I don't care" or anything of the sort. If you don't care then don't post but under no circumstances take it out on the TC. With that "you're all right, i'm stupid for making this topic message" you essentially shattered whatever confidence they had. That user even said they don't post here that often.

um this topic was burnt in the fire ring a bell to you arc? and you did that to a member that felt that he didn't belong here.

lots of topics were burnt. i don't know which one you're talking about.

suzaku, and serene:

I don't hate you... and I don't want to see either of you banned, because if you continue down this path, that's where it'll end for you. Even if by some miracle I was fired, you have 2 other mods and a mess of members who have seen what jerks you have been.

you know... I only add people to my friend list when I truly consider them my friend (or friendly rival in Zero's case) and I don't want to fight you. But the forum comes first and if you break the rules then I will take action. You've said time and time again how you're gonna change, but you haven't changed at all. Who knows... maybe you need a disaster to knock sense into you, like Luke from Tales of the Abyss... or like how I magicked away FFtF. I know people can change for the better. Don't make me a liar for having faith in you.

suzaku, and serene:

I don't hate you... and I don't want to see either of you banned, because if you continue down this path, that's where it'll end for you. Even if by some miracle I was fired, you have 2 other mods and a mess of members who have seen what jerks you have been.

you know... I only add people to my friend list when I truly consider them my friend (or friendly rival in Zero's case) and I don't want to fight you. But the forum comes first and if you break the rules then I will take action. You've said time and time again how you're gonna change, but you haven't changed at all. Who knows... maybe you need a disaster to knock sense into you, like Luke from Tales of the Abyss... or like how I magicked away FFtF. I know people can change for the better. Don't make me a liar for having faith in you.

I don't hate you either I just find somethings you do utterly annoying (no offense)

I don't hate you either I just find somethings you do utterly annoying (no offense)

The same could be said for you.

The same could be said for me.

The same could be said for anyone really.

The same could be said for you.

The same could be said for me.

The same could be said for anyone really.

Yeah it could be.

But personally I'm just trying to find a place to vent out some of my issues with school starting

Still, Vincent made Arc a mod for a reason. Whatever he saw in Arc, it must be enough to overlook all the psycho stuff he's done. Suzaku complaining to Vincent shouldn't be enough to de-mod Arc. Especially when he has half the forest or more supporting him.

Still, Vincent made Arc a mod for a reason. Whatever he saw in Arc, it must be enough to overlook all the psycho stuff he's done. Suzaku complaining to Vincent shouldn't be enough to de-mod Arc. Especially when he has half the forest or more supporting him.

WHOOT!

Go Metal Arc! Go baby!!!

o wait...

._.

The biggest factor in making me a mod, according to vincent was my experience as an admin at my own forum. Before even then, i've proven myself worthy on this other board of people i knew from Gfaqs back in my demon days. i became a mod, and eventually an admin to help out the other admin. after activity wained, me and my friend from that place started our own forum.

suzaku, and serene:

OMFG TALES REFERENCE! *gives Arc a hi five*

Is that sarcasm? If not than... XD

No it makes him want to vomit that his back up woman logs off in place of a guy.:lol: I dont mind much since you're fun to talk with. That and you're basically princess but a guy.(I hope you dont take that the wrong way....I mean personality wise)

Edited by MaSu