Which DLC?

ShadowSlayer

So I've got some DLC already and will be getting more.

I have:

-CoY 3

-LB 2

-LB 3

-SB 2

-The Golden Gaffe

-EXPonential Growth

-Infinite Regalia

I'm getting:

-SB 3

-RaR 3

-TFP 1

-TFP 2

-TFP 3

-Apotheosis

The Scramble packs don't appeal to me and I'll just watch a youtube video of them for the supports. I'm only really interested in items (Gold from Golden Gaffe, Limit Breaker from RaR 3), but I am getting The Future Past pack and Apotheosis because TFP seems pretty awesome (not just funny dialogue I can get off the internet - an actual deep storyline that involves you) and Apotheosis because I'm feeling up for the challenge :)

So what DLC do you have, or plan on getting? Which DLC doesn't appeal to you? And please, let's keep this spoiler free :D

All of it except Apotheosis since I have ten cents left on my 3DS and don't feel like getting a twenty dollar card just for that.

My favorite is probably Infinite Regalia or the Einherjar wars, because of nostalgia. Though I wish you could get the Binding Blade... That would be epic times five.

I don't reallt like using Spotpass/DLC units either. I think it ruins the fun if you just straight up buy an OP Spotpass unit with gold, and I only use Spotpass or DLC units if I actually defeated that course. But even if I get them by defeating them, I don't like not having speech or supports XD

I have all the DLC because I want it. Simple.

In regards to the mute Einherjar, that's not entirely true, if you switch the voices to Japanese all the females except Tiki get one of Avatar-F's voices.

You might want to reconsider Harvest Scramble because the boss holds a Master Seal- I'd rather it be a Second Seal, but it's still a reliable source of early promotions.

I don't know if you're the kind of player who cares about the music (I am), but CoY2 and RaR2 have epic map themes and Roster Rescue/Death's Embrace have epic fight themes. Granted, you can just listen to them online, but it's worth noting.

I have all the DLC because I want it. Simple.

In regards to the mute Einherjar, that's not entirely true, if you switch the voices to Japanese all the females except Tiki get one of Avatar-F's voices.

You might want to reconsider Harvest Scramble because the boss holds a Master Seal- I'd rather it be a Second Seal, but it's still a reliable source of early promotions.

I don't know if you're the kind of player who cares about the music (I am), but CoY2 and RaR2 have epic map themes and Roster Rescue/Death's Embrace have epic fight themes. Granted, you can just listen to them online, but it's worth noting.

That's cool that they have voices, (even if it is just a bug) but I can't understand Japanese at all -___-

Master Seals are definitely great early on, and in my current playthrough I'm only on Chapter 10 - but it's in Lunatic mode, meaning it's prolly be like what, 50x harder? Earlier today I FINALLY beat Chapter 9 on Lunatic while keeping Tharja and Libra alive, and got surprised a little when I saw the boss activate Pavise. I still defeated him, but it was nothing like on Normal/Hard mode.

Love the FE music, it blew me away. The Fire Emblem series in general is one of those series that not enough people have heard of. Everybody knows of the LoZ series, it's famous partly because of the great music. And the music is astounding, but the one that tops my list of best video game music has to be Id Purpose from FE:A. Everyone thinks of Pokemon as the turn-based strategy game of Nintendo - it's not, that series is called Fire Emblem. You ask a typical 12 year old Nintendo fanboy which Nintendo game has the best story and they'll say "Mario, duh" And why in the hell is Mario so popular. I kind of liked it for I don't know, a month? Now I'm just hating the damn series for partly ruining Nintendo's image as a "real" gaming company. Too many Playstation, Xbox, and PC gamers don't know how amazing games like Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda, or Metroid are from Nintendo because whenever they see a Nintendo ad the only thing popping up on their screen is a picture of a dude dressed up in some Mario costume with a big head. Not sure how I ended up talking about that... but ok.

That's cool that they have voices, (even if it is just a bug) but I can't understand Japanese at all -___-

Master Seals are definitely great early on, and in my current playthrough I'm only on Chapter 10 - but it's in Lunatic mode, meaning it's prolly be like what, 50x harder? Earlier today I FINALLY beat Chapter 9 on Lunatic while keeping Tharja and Libra alive, and got surprised a little when I saw the boss activate Pavise. I still defeated him, but it was nothing like on Normal/Hard mode.

Actually, Harvest Scramble's main difficulty point- Counter+50% Miracle- remains unchanged across all the modes. The enemies still have fairly low attack unless you give them vengeance boosts, and a decent tank can sit there unequipped and be completely unfazed. Add on Pass, Galeforce, or a Bow and you can solo the map with no trouble.

Love the FE music, it blew me away. The Fire Emblem series in general is one of those series that not enough people have heard of. Everybody knows of the LoZ series, it's famous partly because of the great music. And the music is astounding, but the one that tops my list of best video game music has to be Id Purpose from FE:A. Everyone thinks of Pokemon as the turn-based strategy game of Nintendo - it's not, that series is called Fire Emblem. You ask a typical 12 year old Nintendo fanboy which Nintendo game has the best story and they'll say "Mario, duh" And why in the hell is Mario so popular. I kind of liked it for I don't know, a month? Now I'm just hating the damn series for partly ruining Nintendo's image as a "real" gaming company. Too many Playstation, Xbox, and PC gamers don't know how amazing games like Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda, or Metroid are from Nintendo because whenever they see a Nintendo ad the only thing popping up on their screen is a picture of a dude dressed up in some Mario costume with a big head. Not sure how I ended up talking about that... but ok.

CoY2: http://serenesforest.net/media/fe6music2/10%20Beyond%20the%20Sky.mp3

RaR2: http://serenesforest.net/media/fe4ost/108%20-%20Chapter%203%20%28Lion%20King%20Eltshan%29.mp3

Death's Embrace: http://serenesforest.net/media/fe12music/037%20Tearing%20Shadows.mp3

Roster Rescue: http://serenesforest.net/media/fe6_7/31%20Softly%20with%20Grace.mp3

If those are worth your time, those maps probably are too. The songs are all higher quality too, especially the first one.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi