Who should MaMU Marry for the best Third Gen Morgan?

ShadowSlayer

And lastly, I don't know why I should marry Ricken/Lissa and Libra/Olivia, can someone explain why these are good pairings?

Ricken/Lissa gives Owain a better MEG and Luna access, which makes him powerful and easy handling in post-game.

Libra/Olivia gives Inigo a good MEG, a Nostank(*) and a Galeforced mire user access which makes him rule all stages in-game. But he lacks of Luna. That means for the post-game usage he just works good on Dual-strike side since Vantage/Vengeance is difficult to handle against high parameter enemies.

* Nostank = Vantage + Vengeance/Sol + Nosferatu/Aversa's Night (+Armsthrift) (+Galeforce)

It's just not very effective on Range 1 Counter & high RES units.

Edited by MelonGx

Generally, Celica's Gale is much more effective than Aversa's Night, even with Sol. Celica's Gale allows you to activate Sol more often and kill many more units too.

Aversa's Night isn't really worth it other than some specific cases. For example, dealing with Longbow users in Apotheosis NR, to heal up. And even then you need Celica's Gale to be able to kill them.

Edited by Chiki

Aversa's Night isn't effective in Apotheosis which is filled with high RES units and Range 1 Counters, because it only hits once.

But it's very effective in any other situation because its 100% Sol effect raises your dynamic HP and general resistance.

Edited by MelonGx

Why would you ever need Aversa's Night + Sol as opposed to Celica's Gale + Sol, outside of Apotheosis?

Suppose that you have 4 attacks and your unit's SKL is 53, Celica's Gale + Sol has 26.9%(*) chance to heal less damage than Aversa's Night.

* (1-0.53)^4 + 4*0.53*(1-0.53)^3

(Edit) Fixed a wrong probability and its calculation.

Edited by MelonGx

Suppose that you have 4 attacks and your unit's SKL is 53, Celica's Gale + Sol has 72%(*) chance to heal less damage than Aversa's Night.

* (1 - 0.53^2) * 100%

Okay, but if you kill more you won't need to heal more in the first place. If you can kill the enemies which attack you quicker you won't need to take hits from them. Sometimes offense is the best defense.

I think Aversa's Night + Sol is an inferior defensive combination than Celica's Gale + Sol.

Ok so after a bit of research I've decided that Stahl is better for Severa than Lon'qu. So what do I do with Lon'qu? He seems too good to just throw out, but I don't really know. Where do you think I should throw him in, if at all?

You can keep Lon'qu/Maribelle for spanning Brady's additional usages.

Lon'qu is also fit for Miriel since Laurent needs Vantage/Vengeance to be some tanks and his lacking of Galeforce to hit & away makes him not requiring Luna so much.

@Chiki

Actually I didn't use it except the period I just had some new Einherjars to grind my first LB items.

It has an additional up-to-40-50% chance to heal more damage and gets less damage from Range 1 Counter you can't destroy it first, which makes the unit in-training a little tougher.

Edited by MelonGx

Lon'qu!Laurent seems good, a little better than Gregor because since i have access to lots of DLC I don't really need Armsthrift for anything other than Aversa's Nights. The problem? I was gonna use Aversa's Night on Laurent. Hmmm...

• 6 months later...