Have I been grinding too much?

cfoley

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I finished the game a few days ago. Thanks everyone for your thoughts.

From my beginner perspective, playing on easy on my first run through, just a little bit of grinding took all the challenge out of the game. I mentioned finding a difficult battle but it was the only one. I think a better strategy for me would have been to just play the story chapters and side stories. If it ever did get too difficult then that would be the point to start grinding.

It was still a lot of fun. I'm going to play the game on Hard and maybe Lunatic after. I know the story now so I won't be in such a rush to find out what happens next.

Though by that point, you'll probably cap multiple stats if you are second seal-ing. Especially on Normal.

This I can verify. I play Normal and I'm at chapter 17. Frederick has already capped three stats (though he's currently a Dread Fighter, so this will probably change once I send him back to Great Knight). Morgan has capped one stat as well. :P

To discover the answer to this simple question, you must ask yourself an even simpler question.

Have you been using Veteran grinding?

>Yes

>>You've grinded too much.

>No

>>You've grinded too much.

There.

TC, there's a pretty small jump from Normal to Hard and a huge jump from Hard to Lunatic, just so you know. I'd advise doing Hard next, and not rushing things after that.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi