Favorite Character Team

So I'm making a team of my favorite characters in FE13.

Character: FINAL CLASS: Skills……………………………………CLASS NEEDED TO RECLASS TO GET SKILLS DESIRED

Chrom: GREAT LORD: Dual Strike, Aether, Rightful King, Charm, Dual Guard Plus RECLASS TO GREAT KIGHT

Sumia: DARK FLIER: Speed Plus 2, Relief, Rally Movement, Gale Force, Renewal RECLASS TO WAR CLERIC

Lissa: WAR CLERIC: Miracle, Healtouch, Rally Luck, Renewal, Dual Support Plus RECLASS TO VALKYRIE

Donnel: HERO: Rally Strength, Armsthrift, Sol, Axebreaker, Counter RECLASS TO WARRIOR

My Unit: SWORDMASTER: Lethaltiy, Ignis, Rally Spectrum, Astra, Swordfaire RECLASS TO SWORDMASTER, THEN ASSASSIN, THEN BACK TO SWORDMASTER

Emmeryn: SAGE: Magic plus 2, Rally Magic, Focus, Tomefaire, Rally Luck RECLASS TO WAR CLERIC

Kellam: GENERAL: Defense plus 2, Rally defense, Pavise, Pass, Lethality RECLASS TO ASSASSIN

Gregor: BOW KNIGHT: Armsthrift, Bow Breaker, Despoil, Wrath, Rally Skill RECLASS EARLY TO BARBARIAN, BECOME BERSERKER, RECLASS TO BOW KNIGHT

Cherche: WYVERN LORD: Strength plus 2, Quick burn, Swordbreaker, Rally Resistance, Dual Support plus RECLASS TO VALKYRIE

Gaius: ASSASSIN: Locktouch, Movement plus 1, Lethality, Pass, Astra RECLASS TO SWORDMASTER

Cordelia: FALCON KNIGHT: Speed plus two, Relief, Rally Speed, Lancefaire, Life Taker RECLASS TO DARK KNIGHT

Say’ri: GRIFFON RIDER: Vantage, Astra, Deliverer, Lancebreaker, Swordbreaker RECLASS TO WYVERN LORD, THEN GRIFFON RIDER

Tiki: MANAKETE: Odd Rhythm, Wyrmsbane, Strength plus 2, Quick burn, Swordbreaker RECLASS TO WYVERN LORD

Basilio: WARRIOR: HP Plus Five, Rally Strength, Zeal, Counter, Axefaire RECLASS TO BERSERKER

Flavia: GREAT KNIGHT: Armsthrift, Patience, Sol, Luna, Dual Guard Plus RECLASS TO GREAT KNIGHT

Severa: SORCERER: ???, ???, Armsthrift, Vengeance, Tomebreaker, POSSIBLY SOL RECLASS TO SORCEROR

Lucina: GREAT LORD: Pavise, Aether, Aegis, Dual Strike Plus, Rightful King RECLASS TO PALADIN AND GENERAL

Morgan: DARK KNIGHT: ???, ???, Magic Plus 2, Focus, Lifetaker RECLASS DOESN’T MATTER

So I'm making a team of my favorite characters in FE13.

Do you think it's alright? (Stat and Balance Wise)

I hope this is easy to follow. Colors besides Black Represent Marriage.

Honorable mentions of characters who almost made it are: Gerome, Tharja, Walhart, Stahl, Lon'qu, and Olivia.

It's so... Colorful...

I'm assuming you don't have DLC because there's no LB present, but without DLC where are you going to find a map where you can deploy 19 characters?

Wyrmsbane is Manakete only. If you want to use it, you'll need to reclass Tiki back to Manakete.

A slightly more readable format would be Parent!Character@Class (Skill, Skill, Skill, Skill, Skill) First Class (level of next reclass) -> Second Class (level of next reclass) -> etc x another character. Example:

Avatar-M (+Spd/-Def)@Berserker (LB, Aggressor, Axefaire, Swordbreaker, Solidarity) Tactician(10) -> DM(10) -> Dread Fighter(30) -> WLord(15) -> Berserker(15) x Lon'qu!Severa@FalcoKnight (LB, Galeforce, Deliverer, Lancefaire, Anathema) Merc(10) -> DM(10) -> Peg(10) -> DF(15) -> Falco(15).

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

• 3 weeks later...