Pokemon X/Y: The Espurr Fan Club

FrostyFireMage

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Eliwood. The reason for the Eliwood themed nicknaming is I chose Calem and named him Eliwood to get on Magyars' nerves. So things like Durandal the Honedge, etc.

Espurr lacks a good FE6/7 theme nickname.

I like Eliwood. The reason for the Eliwood themed nicknaming is I chose Calem and named him Eliwood to get on Magyars' nerves. So things like Durandal the Honedge, etc.

Espurr lacks a good FE6/7 theme nickname.

Limstella

Again, why would I bother with Espurr? It isn't even that great in battle. There are better Pokémon with Fake Out (ie Lucario).

If you don't want to use, there's nothing stopping you from... y'know, not using it...

>Posting in the Espurr fan club

>Saying it's optional to use it

Vashi...

Cryinggifs_01_1.gif

Oh, I'm going to use my Espurr. I'm just wondering why someone would post in a thread related to a specific Pokemon if they well... hate it?

Oh, I'm going to use my Espurr. I'm just wondering why someone would post in a thread related to a specific Pokemon if they well... hate it?

Because they dislike the popularity of a rival fan club and want to take us down!

But yeah, good point

Because they dislike the popularity of a rival fan club and want to take us down!

But yeah, good point

It was just... something I noticed... [/shrugs]

I'm a member of one of the mortal enemy clubs and trying to sway you to our side.

o.o

Isn't that against the rules or something?

It was just... something I noticed... [/shrugs]

o.o

Isn't that against the rules or something?

*shrugs* Who knows

And maybe probably I don't know. Grab the Espurr's, Vash, we got non-believers attacking us!

We have pie over at the Hawlucha fan club. Come, join us, if you will. But it is kept in a well guarded safe 24/7, so you need Garland's approval. But if you submit to the natural superiority of Hawlucha, I'm sure she will be leniant...