Hello everyone

baticeer

Hi there! I just joined this forum so I'm introducing myself before I dive in and start posting, hehe.

I was first a fan of Fire Emblem when I was younger, like too young for the internet. I discovered the games in probably the weirdest way possible, I found a copy of Sacred Stones lying on the floor at my school and I didn't know at all what it was, so I just plugged it into my GBA because I was curious, and I kind of fell in love, so I kept it. BTW, if someone out there reading this ever lost your Sacred Stones game in a middle school in North Carolina just a little while after it was first released, I would like to extend an apology for going all finders keepers. After that I also discovered (in a store this time!) and played Blazing Sword. Both of those, I replayed over and over as a kid. Then, I kind of forgot about Fire Emblem for a really long time, up until several months ago, when I just randomly decided to pick up Awakening. That reignited my FE love.

Since then I decided I wanted to go back and re-experience FE so I played Shadow Dragon for the first time recently along with the fact that I'm currently replaying Blazing Sword. I have been thinking about trying out some of the other games soon, although I'm feeling a bit of trepidation about the ones that I've heard are more difficult, because to be honest with you, I'm not much of a gamer! I mostly enjoy FE on a level of liking the characters and story, and there are not many other video games that I play (although I do like Pokemon and Ace Attorney). But, I'm sure I can manage it.

About me other than Fire Emblem related things, well I'm a college student majoring in classics, and a huge sci-fi/fantasy geek (more sci-fi than fantasy though), I watch a lot of old/classic TV too. I also like art and I draw a bit, so I might try to do some FE fanart and post it here at some point.

Anyways, yes my favorite game is Sacred Stones because I just personally find it the most fun, and a few of my favorite characters (from all the games) are Eirika, Lute, Lucius, Canas, Marth, Miriel, and Henry... for whatever reason, I tend to like the magic users best.

So even though I've technically been a fan for a long time I still feel like I'm just a newbie to the big exciting world of Fire Emblem, and I am looking forward to discussing it with everyone here.

Hi there! I just joined this forum so I'm introducing myself before I dive in and start posting, hehe.

I was first a fan of Fire Emblem when I was younger, like too young for the internet. I discovered the games in probably the weirdest way possible, I found a copy of Sacred Stones lying on the floor at my school and I didn't know at all what it was, so I just plugged it into my GBA because I was curious, and I kind of fell in love, so I kept it. BTW, if someone out there reading this ever lost your Sacred Stones game in a middle school in North Carolina just a little while after it was first released, I would like to extend an apology for going all finders keepers. After that I also discovered (in a store this time!) and played Blazing Sword. Both of those, I replayed over and over as a kid. Then, I kind of forgot about Fire Emblem for a really long time, up until several months ago, when I just randomly decided to pick up Awakening. That reignited my FE love.

Since then I decided I wanted to go back and re-experience FE so I played Shadow Dragon for the first time recently along with the fact that I'm currently replaying Blazing Sword. I have been thinking about trying out some of the other games soon, although I'm feeling a bit of trepidation about the ones that I've heard are more difficult, because to be honest with you, I'm not much of a gamer! I mostly enjoy FE on a level of liking the characters and story, and there are not many other video games that I play (although I do like Pokemon and Ace Attorney). But, I'm sure I can manage it.

About me other than Fire Emblem related things, well I'm a college student majoring in classics, and a huge sci-fi/fantasy geek (more sci-fi than fantasy though), I watch a lot of old/classic TV too. I also like art and I draw a bit, so I might try to do some FE fanart and post it here at some point.

Anyways, yes my favorite game is Sacred Stones because I just personally find it the most fun, and a few of my favorite characters (from all the games) are Eirika, Lute, Lucius, Canas, Marth, Miriel, and Henry... for whatever reason, I tend to like the magic users best.

So even though I've technically been a fan for a long time I still feel like I'm just a newbie to the big exciting world of Fire Emblem, and I am looking forward to discussing it with everyone here.

You were destined to play Fire Emblem! Welcome, oh mighty chosen one!

Welcome to the Forest! It must have been divine intervention that you happened to pick up Sacred Stones in such a manner; good for you, since its an awesome game to start the series with.

What a way to get into the franchise. That poor kid is probably still crying his/hers heart out such a meanie. I love it

Welcome to Serenes Forest. Don't get lost and enjoy your stay!