Help! DLC Data Question

Ghostlander

Okay so. My girlfriend and I both have fire emblem awakening. BUt I downloaded some dlc maps.

So she can use my 3ds to use the xp map or gold map no problem.

But I noticed when I play on hers, my dread fighter and bride classes default to "outrealm class"

and stuff. with the grandmaster outfit being default.

So I copied my SD card contents to hers, and it still does the same thing.

It's just annoying not to see the models, even though the class is the same as far as equippables and whatnot. Also, the skills dont work.

Is there a way to fix this? Just to be able to see the models? I figured that sort of downloaded data was stored on the sd card right?

It still uses your NNID as a factor. If the NNID is not the same, the game simply decides not to load it. And what you're doing here is illegal.

It still uses your NNID as a factor. If the NNID is not the same, the game simply decides not to load it. And what you're doing here is illegal.

Eh, not necessarily. He's essentially letting his girlfriend borrow the DLC by playing on his 3DS. Its like if you loan a friend a game.

Eh, not necessarily. He's essentially letting his girlfriend borrow the DLC by playing on his 3DS. Its like if you loan a friend a game.

He said that he would copy the data from his SD card, and put it in another. The eshop account/NNID is not the same, therefore the game is not loading the data despite it being there.

It prevents you from simply copying the data because then pirates could buy all the DLC, make a ton of copies, and either sell it for profit of their own, or distribute it for free and kill Nintendo's profits. The only fix for that is to buy the DLC on both 3ds's.