FE9 Casualty run

A few pages back I saw an incomplete casualty run and thought I would give it a go until I can be bothered to pick my Radiant Dawn PMU up again.

There are a few rules and they follow as such,

From chapter 2 a unit must die every chapter (This is because every other unit would die until Chapter 7 apart from Ike and takes the random out of it)

I will use random.org as my RNG generator and will do it during each chapter for you all to see

I will be playing on normal mode

I will be using random growths and bands

Here is chapter 2, one thing you should take note of is I generate the number 3 which may make it look like Boyd should have died instead of rhys, however Ike does not get a number and then Titania comes in as the 5th unit. The numbers I have just explained showe Oscar to be no.1, Boyd no.2, Rhys no.3 and Titania no.4 I shall also be following this same method of killing off my units for all chapters (Such as when Jill joins halfway through Chapter 12 or Marcia on Chapter 9.)

Death toll so far:

Rhys 1-2
Shinon 1-3
Gatrie 1-4
Soren 1-5
Oscar 1-6
Mia 1-7
Illyana 1-8
Titania 1-9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNkKMufq6kI

Edited by bridatass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvLcI58-MqM

A lapse in concentration after my first video uploaded made me die but I figured I'd still upload the death in the first clip because 1. The RNG picked Shinon and it shouldn't change because I suck and 2. Marcia was kicking ass!

Chapter 1-4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mf_Ajkn5JMM

Edited by bridatass

More updates, Dolphin has been crashing on me repeatedly during recording so apologies for that. Feedback is appreciated.

1-5

- Apologies as I didn't show the Random.ORG showing Soren being picked on this, I accidently deleted the recording after it crashed for the first time.

1-6

1-7

1-8

1-9

Solid run, perhaps you could actually do a brief summary on each chapter for those of us not wanting to watch the videos though? Also perhaps an update on the current levels on some characters as I have lost track somewhere.

Hmm It sucks that some of the best units in the game come in the first 7ishchapters (except jill,Rolf,marcia, Kieran, nephnee and when gatrie returns)

Edited by Ronman5

Indeed, and I'm finding it incredibly difficult to distribute BEXP because of how this casualty run is progressing and it's also forcing me to train units I wouldn't normally use lolrofl, I have the next chapter recorded and will hopefully upload it and a few others if I get time later on tonight perhaps.