Chocobo's Dungeon

Songbird

Has anyone played? Because I rented it yesterday and am now rather addicted to it. >_>

I've never played any other Final Fantasy games so I don't know if the game is similar in any way (though I highly doubt it) but I find it fun. Some of the camera angles throw me off sometimes but otherwise I like it.

I haven't gotten very far yet, though. I'm only at the part where Freja remembers that she's a Fire Oracle. And um. 4/20 memories. D:

White mage Chocobo ftw, kupo.

*Goes to download OST*

I had trouble finding that soundtrack ._.

As if you couldn't tell by the sig and avi, I liked the game. Its series is nothing the main Final Fantasy series--it's a spinoff, a dungeon crawler, I think the official genre is a roguelike. Torneko's Dungeon I've liked, as well as the first two Chocobo's Dungeon games on the PlayStation. A sequel to the Wii version is coming to the DS later this year, I think October-ish, so soon ^^

As if you couldn't tell by the sig and avi, I liked the game. Its series is nothing the main Final Fantasy series--it's a spinoff, a dungeon crawler, I think the official genre is a roguelike. Torneko's Dungeon I've liked, as well as the first two Chocobo's Dungeon games on the PlayStation. A sequel to the Wii version is coming to the DS later this year, I think October-ish, so soon ^^

Edit: again i read wrong. XD

Edited by Slayer

Ah, I've only played the Wii version so I don't know what the PS versions are like. But I'm excitied for the DS sequel! Though I'll probably have to beat the main game, first. XD

Ah, I've only played the Wii version so I don't know what the PS versions are like. But I'm excitied for the DS sequel! Though I'll probably have to beat the main game, first. XD

I know how you can play the PS versions...HEH! HEH! HEH!