ITT: Random Brainstorm

What are you talking about? The dancing cactus?

:/

Unless you can read my thoughts via telepathy idk what you mean.

*thoughts to self*

The personality topic made me think about two things:

One being that I sometimes wish vincent had more confidence in himself, because an iron fisted ruler is someone I'd respect. Not that I don't respect him though.

The other is that I've grown into my persona as a power-toting mod. I have a deep disgust of trolling and I hate when noobs are targeted. I play with fire alot, but not literally. And I know it's going to burn me again, but this is my path and I will see it through.

*chuckles*

Well put, Arc. Anyone who sees his path through to the end deserves respect in my opinion. Too many people, myself included, say they'll do something and just quit halfway through.

*chuckles*

Well put, Arc. Anyone who sees his path through to the end deserves respect in my opinion. Too many people, myself included, say they'll do something and just quit halfway through.

I've already made enemies, and while I'd hate for them to be banned it's inevitable unless they have their epihanies.

I've already made enemies, and while I'd hate for them to be banned it's inevitable unless they have their epihanies.

No one sensible would want you banned.

Well, sensible in terms of the forest.

This story is just as good as The World Ends With Us. It's my own brand of writing, which entails strange perverted comedy with action. But... with so many other topics this story may never be read again.

Maybe it's ahead of its time. If interest bums out then I'll wait a long time before posting it again. Although it won't stop me from writing it.