Bloodlines (2.4)

ghast

Would be interested in seeing an angel/demon character, wings, uses light/dark magic respectively.

If you don't mean like monsters and like literal animals, maybe we could see a lion, or a cheetah, basically some kind of predatory cat in the animal kingdom. Going from there, you already have a dog and FE8 has Mauthe Doog/Gwyllgi, so no need for a wolf... Yeah that's all I've got atm.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm, chameleon/lizard (high defense and attack, low speed and skill)?

i have something like that already planned~

Would be interested in seeing an angel/demon character, wings, uses light/dark magic respectively.

If you don't mean like monsters and like literal animals, maybe we could see a lion, or a cheetah, basically some kind of predatory cat in the animal kingdom. Going from there, you already have a dog and FE8 has Mauthe Doog/Gwyllgi, so no need for a wolf... Yeah that's all I've got atm.

I was meaning either literal animals or demi-humans. A cheetah would be p interesting tho

How about a fat turtle that has a shield, uses axes and is high hp/def and can go over water? :0

It's a turtle, so why does it even need a shield? It should just retreat into its shell (or turn around if bipedal and use its shell to block) if it needs to protect against an attack. (Picture being based off of the Brigand's dodge animation, for example, for retreating into its shell.)

It's a turtle, so why does it even need a shield? It should just retreat into its shell (or turn around if bipedal and use its shell to block) if it needs to protect against an attack. (Picture being based off of the Brigand's dodge animation, for example, for retreating into its shell.)

i can picture it now, it would be like an armor unit that can traverse on water, cool!

Edited by XxXPierogiMaztR3pleXxX

Minotaur? Uses axes, half-man half-bull of mythology and lore. We have Centaurs in FE8, but the minotaur is its own beast entirely.

962065-minotaur.jpg

Interesting, I'm using centaurs atm. And a minotaur is planned for late game!

woops double posted xD

Edited by XxXPierogiMaztR3pleXxX

Well, 1 empty hand and also if 2 turtles would fight it out the one with a shield would win because he has more protection :D

How about a fat turtle that has a shield, uses axes and is high hp/def and can go over water? :0

I had the same idea, but with a magical unit. Anima seems the most obvious choice. (because Guido in FF5, mainly. And magical armour is an interresting idea), and Kiwi too, obv (strange minds seems alike, it seems).

Or else, a bat.

Basically, they would be flying assassin, either with custom fang weapons, or with dark magic (because a vampire bat that can't use Nosferatu seems like a missed opportunity).

And, obviously... Bunnies makes everything better.

I had the idea of staff using thiefs. They have high Speed/Luck, and Res, but low HP and Def, and use only staves.

Are thee gonna be catgirls/guys ?

And there is still a recruitable bear, right ?

I had the same idea, but with a magical unit. Anima seems the most obvious choice. (because Guido in FF5, mainly. And magical armour is an interresting idea), and Kiwi too, obv (strange minds seems alike, it seems).

Or else, a bat.

Basically, they would be flying assassin, either with custom fang weapons, or with dark magic (because a vampire bat that can't use Nosferatu seems like a missed opportunity).

And, obviously... Bunnies makes everything better.

I had the idea of staff using thiefs. They have high Speed/Luck, and Res, but low HP and Def, and use only staves.

Are thee gonna be catgirls/guys ?

And there is still a recruitable bear, right ?

Oh that sounds doable too!

idk about the staff thief, idk where it would fit haha

yes to the cat people

yes to the bear, but not in this patch

Oh that sounds doable too!

idk about the staff thief, idk where it would fit haha

yes to the cat people

yes to the bear, but not in this patch

Well, as long as there is bunny...

Oh, and in the proposition, let's not forget :

Slade.jpg

lest we forget Slade. I was really thinking of just having him cameo, because Slade is Slade. Kiwi is Kiwi, Watch as this slowly becomes a crossover

lest we forget Slade. I was really thinking of just having him cameo, because Slade is Slade. Kiwi is Kiwi, Watch as this slowly becomes a crossover

I honnestly won't mind that much...

How about Spectre/Wraith that has weapons like Helhound and Bael that drains life to heal them?

Could be high resistances lesser strength/magic with moderate spd and skl.

I honnestly won't mind that much...

hahaha

How about Spectre/Wraith that has weapons like Helhound and Bael that drains life to heal them?

Could be high resistances lesser strength/magic with moderate spd and skl.

like a physical unit that can just steal hp? Is that possible? isn't the half hp thing buggy when its not runesword or nosferatu?

like a physical unit that can just steal hp? Is that possible? isn't the half hp thing buggy when its not runesword or nosferatu?

Pretty sure the half hp is for something like Eclipse.

The hp steal is above it in nightmare.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In preparation for my hype for FEE3 and stuff... Here's some fresh new screenies of the chapters featured!!!

prologue

6ZqUm1Q.pngnI2XDHE.pngdreefiX.pngAknZs2X.pnghVJpTxY.png

Chapter 1

6ZqUm1Q.pngUzq8tLm.pngEOC0akm.pngNBKv77w.pngyS5AA8a.pngxUqKckO.png

HBbLkYU.pngwk96xWu.png

huge thanks to Nih for nihvamping Bram and Dewey!!! And Gabriel Knight for his help with the icons!!!

Hope you enjoyed it!