• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter 11 – 6/6

Nothing to say here.

Chapter 12 – 5/11

Hector already up to level 5.

Chapter 13 – 7/18

I have Marcus help out Hector get to the seize point.

Chapter 13x – 7/25

Oswin was perfect to meatshield the west side in the center. I also have Eliwood defend the south and Hector and Marcus defend the north.

Chapter 14 – 5/30

Eliwood’s level up was bad because he increased one stat while Hector and Marcus got good level up stats.

Chapter 15 – 7/37

Manage to defeat the boss and got the silver axe.

Chapter 16 – 6/43

Marcus and Hector went straight to the seize point.

Chapter 17 – 13/56

Both Eliwood and Kent almost died in this chapter.

Chapter 17x – 6/62

Everyone has to work together in the center where all the enemies are getting to. After they were cleared out Kent reaches to Fargus.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 18 – 5/66

It would have been four turns if Hector didn’t miss his second hit on the boss.

Chapter 19 – 8/74

Hector and Kent go down towards Uhai while Eliwood and Canas defend at the starting area.

Chapter 19x – 9/83

Kent is ready to promote in the next chapter.

Chapter 20 – 7/90

Legault get and stolen the membership card.

Chapter 21 – 5/95

I had Canas promote for this chapter.

Chapter 22 – 5/100

Manage to get the brave axe and also recruit Heath.

Chapter 23 – 6/106

I got some good items in this chapter. However I need to have Heath get much strong.

Chapter 24 – 2/108

I have Heath go get more tomes for Canas and it was tight for him. When Kent confront Lloyd, he manage to get his hits without getting doubled or crit’ed.

• 1 month later...

Chapter 25 – 5/113

Both Canas and Heath go for the upper fight area, Hector and Kent go for the upper left, and Eliwood and Legault go for the lower left. All three points were secured in the same turn.

Chapter 26 – 11/124

I got the Heaven Seal for Eliwood to make things easier. However the chapter got hectic with all those dragon knights. Also Kent got some more weapons and avoided getting killed from Vaida.

Chapyer 27 – 13/138

Louise, Heath, and Canas take on the enemies up north, Kent go straight to Kenneth, and the others kill off the enemies in the southeast.

Chapter 28 – 15/153

All my high movement units and Legault goes to the left side while the other headed right. I manage to grab all treasures and defeat Ursula.

Chapter 28x

I have Legault steal the red gem and angelic robe.

Chapter 29 – 10/164

Kent heads to the center while Karel, Louise, Canas, Heath, and Legault flanks the enemies from behind. Afterwards Kent and Louise took on Linus.

Chapter 30 – 8/172

Kent and Eliwood participated in this chapter with Hector. They just rushed through to the boss.

Chapter 31 – 11/183

Got all treasures, did plenty of grinding, and about three of my units are in level 20.

Chapter 31x – 5/188

Chapter 32 – 6/194

I used the warp staff three times on Kent, Louise, and Heath while he’s carrying Hector. The three gang up on the boss so Hector can seize.

Chapter 32x – 1/195

Nils gave Karel the attack boost, Canas warps Karel to the boss, and Karel kills him in one shot.

Final –8+3/206

Louise and Heath go attack Uhai, Kent goes in alone against Kenneth and Ursula, Athos goes to (whats his name) on turn one. Then everyone goes attack the others when we open the doors. Afterwards Athos makes the first move against Nergal then Louise and Eliwood damage him and Karel finishes. On the dragon, Athos attacks first on turn one and Eliwood and Canas on turn two. Then on turn three, Eliwood and Athos attack the dragon and Canas finishes.

Results

Kent – B: 278 W: 175

Canas – B: 108 W: 93

Legault – B: 79 W: 37

Heath – B: 119 W: 58

Louise – B: 89 W: 45

Karel – B: 60 W: 46

Eliwood – B: 211 W: 108

Hector – B: 163 W: 91