Backing up Awakening Bookmarks

You

I know that, at least for digital copies of Awakening, game saves are linked to the general-purpose 3DS SD card. If I bookmark in-game and then back up my save file, could I reload the back-up save and indefinitely restart from the bookmark?

Are we talking about saving the contents of the SD card to a laptop, or is there something new?

The method I used for Takeru's Charge (which is my current Lunatic+ run where I actually made heavy use of it) was the Official Save Data backup feature in the System Settings...

[it's like Chrome Hounds parties all over again.]

Edited by Airship Canon

My current run I went into ch4 with 35 hp 22 str and 18 def.

How much was that on 3?

... I mean Takeru was negating everything but the boss in 2 with Fred Pair Up towards the end and doubled literally everything. (His STR and MAG was kinda bad though, but it didn't really matter since he was still capable of turning a set that had 6 R1 counters and 3 Luna+/Hawkeye foes [including Hammertime] into an attempt that was pretty much Normal)

Let me see if i have a battle save on 3 still

nope. I imagine probably 18/14 or so though.

The boss was doing 7 with a chrom pair up and tome equipped. By the time I was at the boss I had 15 HP and no recovery(Turns out having kellam play suicide distraction ended up hurting me more because I didn't take his vulnerary) so I had to do some rapier fishing shenanigans, I ended up let chrom retaliate until he got hit, and then switch to me, and retaliate 2x with thunder, then go in with the sword on 1 hp. (PavGis+ and healing 8 hp a turn that early is really gay btw ._.)

Edited by Tribute

So how easily could you copy the backed up save data to a computer to hang onto battle saves for every turn of an entire playthrough? Is the save data just sitting there, or is it part of a larger file?

Edited by Czar_Yoshi