Class of Heroes 2, SF Chat-inspired run.

Wen Yang

For those unfamiliar with the game, this is a dungeon crawler ala Etrian Odyssey, for the PSP. Several people in the IP Chat expressed their willingness to have my team named after them (and I named the last one over someone who I doubt would mind when I ran out of volunteers).

My Team is as follows:

Saethori:

nV4X2zL.png

Celestian Sorcerer -> Fallen Angel. Tertiary healer, secondary attacker both in Magical and Physical. Will frontline after class change.

Umiko:

Kvpuh3A.png

Human Ranger -> Gunner. Intended for maximum physical damage from the back row. Who needs magic when you got a GUN?

PhantomHanrei:

TRFSq7P.png

Bahamun Warrior -> Dragon Knight. The front-line Tanker who also hits more than hard enough. Worst thing ever at magics.

LunaSaint:

kHzZ81m.png

Diablos Sorcerer -> Puppeteer. Main Support caster, some offense, mostly defensive spells.

Soulreaper:

P2CpIOG.png

Fairy Sorcerer -> Sage. Main Offensive spellcaster and secondary healer. Trashy HP growth though.

Kay:

b47JX1U.png

Felpier Monk -> Beast. High HP growth but poor Def, made up by high speed and offense.

Levels 1-3: Suffering. Everyone started with craptastic weapons, and the mages are stuck idling when they can't afford to waste precious MP... Arch died twice during this time since she had to frontline for now and ate some freak criticals. Fortunately I soon managed to afford an Axe for Ash and a second knuckle for Kay, upping the offense a good bit. Some slingshots for the mages let them at least DO something while in randoms. The growths also start to show themselves here with Ash suddenly packing twice as much HP as the mages in no time.

Levels 4-6: Offense starts getting good since now the mages can afford to burn a spell each encounter or so. Acquiring a Bow for Arch actually turns her into THE highest damage dealer in the party, especially against beast-type enemies due to a ranger passive skill that boosts damage against them. First boss of the game was met and promptly slaughtered. Poor thing was a beast type and took triple-digit damage from every shot of Arch's. it would've been a lot harder without a ranger there though...