A Challenge

Roivann

Here's a bit of a challenge I came up with: since the Endgame has infinite reinforcements, I thought it might be interesting to see how long you could survive. I'm not sure how well it would work, but here are my (tentative) rules:

-No Limit Breaker

-No pair ups

-If two units end their turn adjacent to one another, that's fine, just don't abuse it (sorry if that's vague).

Share your thoughts, maybe post your turn counts?

Could be easily done into infinite in a 4x4 unit block. Just enough Armsthrift units at the borders, with Bonds/Ralliers/DG+ers in the inner part, possibly renewal/Sol on the outside units as well. At least up to luna that is. Luna+ wouldn't last more than 3-4 turns at tops.

Given enough prep time, I can send this thing to near infinite on all difficulties, even L+.

Unless Rallies and Aggressor are also restricted.

The catch is surviving the opening waves. Once it gets to the infinite rotation, reinforcements do not come fast enough for the overwhelm factor.

Station four Nosfertanks with 100% AT (use tonics if no LB) within range of all the Sigils, and put Chrom in the middle where it's safe. Even on Lunatic, there won't be enough enemies per turn to take down one of your units and you can hold out indefinitely.

For Lunatic+, either turtle unequipped (once it stabilizes, you can hold out indefinitely) or just hole up in the middle and kill anything that dares approach you with Galeforce.

Yeah, this actually is turning out way easier than I expected. I don't really know how many restrictions I can put on this before it's challenging, and by then it'd probably be too watered down to still be fun. Sorry, guys, but I tried.