Posting thread.

Ein

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought, ZM, but if you want to have a serious talk about your problems, you might want to make your own thread to do so, probably in the General area. It's unlikely people will take you seriously here in Forum Games. =/

I'd like to help ZM, but I usually have jackshit to say and generally bad at giving any advice, I don't mean to offend. The best I can really do is listen.

I am wishing you the best of luck and I hope your situation gets better regardless.

Also Scarlet has a point, posting anything serious in fftf usually doesn't help much.

Edited by !

If you need to rant about anything, rant to me

Oh...okay, later.

Just a thought, ZM, but if you want to have a serious talk about your problems, you might want to make your own thread to do so, probably in the General area. It's unlikely people will take you seriously here in Forum Games. =/

...You have a point.

But I've been going to Forum Games for my problems because, well, I know everyone here, really. I'd figure they'd want to help out, but I guess most of them don't! That's okay, though.

I'd like to help ZM, but I usually have jackshit to say and generally bad at giving any advice, I don't mean to offend. The best I can really do is listen.

I am wishing you the best of luck and I hope your situation gets better regardless.

It's fine, Lettuce, and thanks.

i keep checking your display name history thinking i'll know who you are lol