Cordelia figure.

Airship Canon

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give me a Virion figure and I might buy it.

I'm not fan of Virion...but yeah, I sort of agree.

Quit making figures of sexy female characters goddammit. When did you sell your soul, IS?

I'd buy a Sumia plushie... <3

YES Edited by The leaving song II

I'm not fan of Virion...but yeah, I sort of agree.

Quit making figures of sexy female characters goddammit. When did you sell your soul, IS?

YES

IS isn't picking them.

The company that makes the Figmas is.

IS just gives them the rights and collects the royalties.

Pff, my Frederick figure would have him on his horse, with his steed rearing back as if Freddy's about to attack and shout "PICK A GOD AND PRAY!" :wub:

I like Virion too though, I'd also buy a figure of him if I had any extra spending money left. But I'd get Freddy, Cordelia, Donny, Inigo, and Lon'qu first. lol

Pff, my Frederick figure would have him on his horse, with his steed rearing back as if Freddy's about to attack and shout "PICK A GOD AND PRAY!" :wub:

I like Virion too though, I'd also buy a figure of him if I had any extra spending money left. But I'd get Freddy, Cordelia, Donny, Inigo, and Lon'qu first. lol

I could only picture on the bottom of the figure to have "Pick a god and pray!" chiseled on the bottom in silver.

Sign me up for a Yen'fay or Basilio badass figure any day, all day, every day.

I could only picture on the bottom of the figure to have "Pick a god and pray!" chiseled on the bottom in silver.

Oh hell yeah, this for sure. :D

I'd also love a teddy bear dressed like Frederick so I'd have a real Freddy Bear. lol :3

Also related: Lucina figure still colorless, no longer called "Marth" [The jig is up, the news is out, it never was a spoiler to begin with.]

tumblr_n0pk29NsEY1rkutw5o1_500.jpg

Dats kinda wiggy! Im sure it'll be lovely once its colored.

WHEN RELEASED? HOW MUCH? LIMITED EDITION ONLY?

This could be worth forking out some cash for... <3 What's the contact of the company for me to congratulate them on their wise decision?

Edited by Malebolganone

IS isn't picking them.

The company that makes the Figmas is.

IS just gives them the rights and collects the royalties.

Well, fuck them.

Also, you don't have to quote the whole post, just the part you're answering to.

Also related: Lucina figure still colorless, no longer called "Marth" [The jig is up, the news is out, it never was a spoiler to begin with.]

tumblr_n0pk29NsEY1rkutw5o1_500.jpg

See, that would've been an actual good idea from the very start.

Why not just go with Lucina? You know, an actual protagonist of the game.

At least if Cordelia figure is coming out, let's hope they don't give her some slutty pose and pantsu.

But seeing as they went out of their way to make one of Tharja, it may not be the most likely of things...

Somehow I have a tingling feeling that Cordelia would be a little screwed up with the proportion

/coughcoughlikeTharjacough

What did they mess with? Someone said something about her having longer legs...

WHEN RELEASED? HOW MUCH? LIMITED EDITION ONLY?

This could be worth forking out some cash for... <3 What's the contact of the company for me to congratulate them on their wise decision?

I'd buy one just to light it on fire, film the results, post it on YouTube, and drink the resulting fanboy tears.

... I REALLY don't like Cordelia.