Best Asset/Flaw for a Bow Knight

RisinDevil

What the topic says lol. I want to do a run where I only use Lyn and people from her party (except for the mandatory Chrom) and make Avatar into a Rath (basically a bow Knight is as close as I can be to his unit).

BK's caps suck, so you're probably going to want to be a Wil instead and go with Sniper. I'd say +Str/Spd and -Res (if asset is Str)/Def (if Spd).

BK's caps won't hurt you maingame, especially if you go through it early. It's actually a fairly viable class, thanks to promoting from Mercenary, having sword access, and offering 8 Mov and a +Mov pairup.

As for asset/flaw, definitely go +Def. The caps won't matter in the short run, but the growth rate will make a very noticeable difference. As for flaw, -Lck/Mag won't hurt too much (though -Mag will diminish your ability to use Levin Swords).

BK's caps won't hurt you maingame, especially if you go through it early. It's actually a fairly viable class, thanks to promoting from Mercenary, having sword access, and offering 8 Mov and a +Mov pairup.

As for asset/flaw, definitely go +Def. The caps won't matter in the short run, but the growth rate will make a very noticeable difference. As for flaw, -Lck/Mag won't hurt too much (though -Mag will diminish your ability to use Levin Swords).

- Mag impacts speed. Even if it is one point, I just cannot abide any loss in speed.