Morgan Rallybot Viable?

derekai

Hello community, I got this game weeks ago, on the second playthrough now (Did Hard/Classic now Lunatic/Casual. Casual since it's "Restart when someone dies" anyway, I'd prefer loading a save of the last turn.)

So, to the topic. I married Cordelia, inherited Galeforce and Counter and made quite a powerful Severa. I'm happy with her.

As for my brand new default lv10 pegasus knight Morgan, I don't know what to do.. (She also has Galeforce Counter which I kinda regret taking, but theres no going back now). I'm thinking of making her a rally-bot that can actually survive a few hits without dying.

Any suggestions on a quick path to build her as one?

Rally Spectrum and Rally Heart are essential.

What I think might be useful :

Pavise

Renewal

Miracle

Lifetaker (Umm....Kill someone, activate galeforce and heal, rally?)

Other Rally skills?

EDIT: Oh and Solidarity

Thanks, I'm looking forward to suggestions and comments :)

Edited by derekai

Personally, I thinks it's a massive waste of Morgans potential, but having access to almost all the rally skills (You missed strength from warrior, but whatever) you can get whichever ones you want. getting bond from Bride may not be a bad idea, as it has the same range as rallies, and heals a little bit for everyone in the radius.

You're better off using an Einherjar as your rallybot. Palla is the best one, since Katarina has Shadowgift making her a nice Nosferatank Dark Flyer.

We don't know if he has the DLC for those.

Back on topic, a Rallybot would generally have all their skills as Rally skills.

Edited by Levant Caprice

If you have physical characters to be boosted, you'll need a rallybot with all the 3 skills in one: Rally Heart & Spectrum & Strength.

Rally Heart is female only.

Rally Strength is male only but able to be passed down.

The maximum amount of rallybots with all the above 3 rallies in one is 4:

1) Female Morgan

2) Female Morgan's sister

3) DLC Palla

4) DLC Katarina

Edited by MelonGx

Thanks guys, but due to the fact that I don't like to have units with completely different art style, I'd stick with Morgan (Well Katarina looks nice but if I'd beat Apotheosis I think its the real end of the game lol) , despite the waste in her potential.

I know having 5 rally skills would be super strong, but I think that would be quite boring... At least I want her to finish off low enemies occasionally,

so I'd probably go with 3 or 4 rally max...

Viable? Not exactly.

It can be done. Is it a good idea? No.

Don't use standard characters for Rallybot.

If you're sticky on the art style, use a guest MU.

You run 5 rallies on a Rally Bot [and run 2 Rally Bots, which encompasses all 10 rallies.] because that minimizes the amount of actions you waste.

Don't waste Morgan's modifiers and potential supports. For a rallybot, stats shouldn't even be a concern, so it's just a waste. You could have 1 in every stat except for move, and it wouldn't even matter. You can also only use 2 boots on normal characters, but infinite on guest MU's, so your rallybots reach will be farther. Then it's pretty much what Airship Canon said.

Edited by Gaius217

If you've got Apotheosis, then Katarina will serve as your rallybot. Kat's art style is the same as the original cast, so it shouldn't be TOO too conflicting.

If not, I wouldn't throw Morgan to the bot farm. His/her potential as a unit is extraordinary. I'd slap it in a high-mobility unit that has nyeaugh stats for combat, but you can make highly mobile w/boots or class changes/pairs.