In fact, shinyness is affected by the PID. the fact that its an event pokemon make it so that small variations to the PID could stop it from transferring. I'm gonna try transferring both a shiny and a non-shiny and see.

That wouldn't be a problem.

I'm fine with either, honestly.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

xD

Can I trade them?

Both? I would have kept the regular one for breeding purposes.

I guess I could always transfer myself another one XP

Edited by LuxSpes

Extreme Speed is an event move, and that Pikachu didn't come with Volt Tackle.

Could anybody get me this?

Pichu Lv 50

Shiny

Adamant 6 HP 252 Atk 252 Speed

Volt Tackle

Iron Tail

Double Edge

Thunder Punch

Oh and male in a fast ball please.

Just to let you know, Pichu in a fast ball is impossible since you cannot breed balls onto pokemon in previous gens, and Pichu is only able to be caught in the wild in Platinum's trophy garden, which then wouldn't be able to have volt tackle normally. It's either in a pokeball or bust.

Another way, besides the GTS and Wifi trading before Gen 6... is save hacking a legit cartridge.

There's also using a flash cart from an emulator file and trade via Wifi to a person that has a legit cartridge for Pokébank... but that's gonna go down in May.

Just to let you know, Pichu in a fast ball is impossible since you cannot breed balls onto pokemon in previous gens, and Pichu is only able to be caught in the wild in Platinum's trophy garden, which then wouldn't be able to have volt tackle normally. It's either in a pokeball or bust.

Hm, ok. Pokeball then.

Alright Comet, I have your Pichu ready. Let me know when you're available to pick it up. Look for Amoret in-game.

Another way, besides the GTS and Wifi trading before Gen 6... is save hacking a legit cartridge.
There's also using a flash cart from an emulator file and trade via Wifi to a person that has a legit cartridge for Pokébank... but that's gonna go down in May.

That does sound like a reliable method since I've heard of people who do that, but I wouldn't know the first thing of how to do it or what I need and where to get it. I use Pokedit since its incredibly easy and poses very little if any risk at all to my cartridge, whereas I don't know a thing about save hacking. I suppose I could try learning if worst comes to worst and Pokegen, PokeGTS, and Pokedit all cease to function; I'll certainly keep it in mind, so thanks for sharing.

Could anyone get me this?

Genesect

252 SpA 252 Speed 4 Atk Hasty

Female Shiny Gardevoir

I don't mind the stats for it.

Sorry I didn't post anything before, but I have a shiny Gardevoir and a Genesect ready for trade.

Hi, I have the most generic request ever.

Can I have a 6IV (31/31/31/31/31/31) ditto that is from anywhere other than the US (I guess I'll just say Japan, since you can pick) Any nature. etc.

In the words of the template:

Japanese Ditto (31/31/31/31/31/31)

Nothing else matters.

If someone who does this doesn't have poketransfer(it's run out) I can trade with my Black version.

Edited by L95

I don't really care if this is Gened or not, but could someone get me a Jolly Ditto?

Hi, I have the most generic request ever.

Can I have a 6IV (31/31/31/31/31/31) ditto that is from anywhere other than the US (I guess I'll just say Japan, since you can pick) Any nature. etc.

In the words of the template:

Japanese Ditto (31/31/31/31/31/31)

Nothing else matters.

If someone who does this doesn't have poketransfer(it's run out) I can trade with my Black version.

I can do both(I recently sent myself a perfect japanese ditto), but I'm I have a lot of school related stuff to deal with, so I don't know when I'll be able to transfer them.

All right, just got my new Pokebank pass finally, so I'm back in business!

^Hawk King, I'll take care of your request. Just add my FC and look for Amoret on the PSS

All right, just got my new Pokebank pass finally, so I'm back in business!

^Hawk King, I'll take care of your request. Just add my FC and look for Amoret on the PSS

Oh no! My monopoly on the supply of genned pokemon has already ended!

I'd do this myself but I still need to learn how to RNG abuse so I can get a flawless Palkia from the shiny event thing.

Sorry for the late reply; I have your Ditto ready whenever you want it Hawk King. If you added me, let me know when you're available to trade.

And I'll accept anything overall in return, since I do this for the benefit of others rather than myself. Atm though, I'm really only looking for Kalos mons with a good number of perfect IVs, which most people don't readily have anyways.

Edited by Silver Lightning