I'm 2n00b4u

Female Shiny Meganium @ Leftovers (PokeBall)

Nickname: Orchid

Calm

252HP/252SpD/4Def

IVs all 31

~ Aromatherapy

~ Dragon Tail

~ Giga Drain

~ Toxic

Also, could I get these event pokemon:

http://www.serebii.net/events/wifi.shtml#2009

(The Lati@s ones, the mew, the jirachi, and the metagross) [<-the ones in the japanese section]

I'm ok without the events, but It would be cool if i could get those to. ._.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 2n00b4u

Calm

252HP/252SpD/4Def

IVs all 31

~ Aromatherapy

~ Dragon Tail

~ Giga Drain

~ Toxic

(The Lati@s ones, the mew, the jirachi, and the metagross) [<-the ones in the japanese section]

We'll see what we can do.

Sorry I haven't checked on this thread lately. DX

Hey can anyone please try to get me this? Can't find an Ice punch weavile anywhere

Weavile Jolly Nature

252 Attack/ 252 Speed/ 4 SpD

Moveset: Ice Punch, Night Slash, Low Kick, Ice Shard

I'll work on this if you still want or haven't gotten somebody else to help you with it yet.

I'm 2n00b4u

Calm
252HP/252SpD/4Def
IVs all 31
~ Aromatherapy
~ Dragon Tail
~ Giga Drain
~ Toxic

Shadow, are you doing this request? If not, I can take care of it.

I've scoured the event database on Pokedit, and the only one of those Japanese events that I managed to find was the Jirachi one. Moreover, since this was a Gen 4 event, I'd have to reconfigure my friend code from Platinum into the system in order to successfully receive it and send it forward to Gen 6. Seeing as I'll have to go find my old copy, this may take awhile; I'll let you know if I manage to get it, if someone else hasn't helped you further by then.

I've scoured the event database on Pokedit, and the only one of those Japanese events that I managed to find was the Jirachi one. Moreover, since this was a Gen 4 event, I'd have to reconfigure my friend code from Platinum into the system in order to successfully receive it and send it forward to Gen 6. Seeing as I'll have to go find my old copy, this may take awhile; I'll let you know if I manage to get it, if someone else hasn't helped you further by then.

sorry for making you put effort ;_;

And done.

Blyvern your Meganium is ready.

Thanks; PM'd.

Sorry I haven't checked on this thread lately. DX

I'll work on this if you still want or haven't gotten somebody else to help you with it yet.

Thanks so much ^_^

just PM me whenever your ready~

I've broken my promise to sate my Knock Off addiction.

Male Intimidate Mawile named Samson - Adamant Nature with Knock Off

Female Huge Power Azumarill named Fizzy - Adamant Nature with Knock Off and Aqua Jet

Deoxys - Naive Nature with Knock Off and Superpower

Male Light Metal Scizor named Claude - Adamant with Knock Off

All with perfect IVs

Keep their evs blank.

I've broken my promise to sate my Knock Off addiction.

Male Intimidate Mawile named Samson - Adamant Nature with Knock Off

Female Huge Power Azumarill named Fizzy - Adamant Nature with Knock Off and Aqua Jet

Deoxys - Naive Nature with Knock Off and Superpower

Male Light Metal Scizor named Claude - Adamant with Knock Off

All with perfect IVs

Keep their evs blank.

Sure, I'll get to this tonight as soon as we finish watching Frozen; no other preference for moves???

Also, I still have your Sableye waiting whenever you want it Fruity.

Oh yeah, been meaning to post here...

Just asking for a 6IV Jap! Ditto for my breeding purposes.

Can be on about all day tomorrow, so PM when you can have it ready.

Thanks in advance to whomever does this.

Sure, I'll get to this tonight as soon as we finish watching Frozen; no other preference for moves???

Also, I still have your Sableye waiting whenever you want it Fruity.

zomg, Frozen~ <3

Whoops, forgot about this amidst all my excitement and disappointment of college acceptance/rejection letters.

I'll probably pick it up Friday night/Saturday. I'm pretty busy tomorrow night, and Thursday (MY B-DAY!). So yeah.

zomg, Frozen~ <3

Whoops, forgot about this amidst all my excitement and disappointment of college acceptance/rejection letters.

I'll probably pick it up Friday night/Saturday. I'm pretty busy tomorrow night, and Thursday (MY B-DAY!). So yeah.

Oh, good luck with those; my little sis is going through much the same right now. And that's fine, just poke me whenever you have time and I'll probably be around to trade.

Spaceman, I have your pokemon ready; let me know whenever your available to pick them up!

Oh, good luck with those; my little sis is going through much the same right now. And that's fine, just poke me whenever you have time and I'll probably be around to trade.

Spaceman, I have your pokemon ready; let me know whenever your available to pick them up!

Thank you for the trades!

OMG I ran into a Shiny Cubchoo while I was training Deoxys!

Clearly the power of Frozen was behind this.

Haha, that's awesome! I was editing your pokemon off and on while watching it with my family, so maybe a bit of the magic got through. You should totally name it Olaf or something. ^_^

Gluttony - glut-tony: Greedy or excessive indulgence

Landorus-I with Sheer Force and in a Dream Ball. Timid nature.

Male Conkeldurr with Guts, Knock Off, Ice Punch, Drain Punch and Mach Punch. Nicknamed Eldurr God. Adamant Nature

Male Manectric with Lightningrod and Hidden Power Ice. Make sure it has max speed. Nicknamed Thoron. Timid Nature. If you can, put it in a Quick Ball.

Gluttony - glut-tony: Greedy or excessive indulgence

Landorus-I with Sheer Force and in a Dream Ball. Timid nature.

Male Conkeldurr with Guts, Knock Off, Ice Punch, Drain Punch and Mach Punch. Nicknamed Eldurr God. Adamant Nature

Male Manectric with Lightningrod and Hidden Power Ice. Make sure it has max speed. Nicknamed Thoron. Timid Nature. If you can, put it in a Quick Ball.

Any EVs???

I'll see about getting these!

Thanks.

Always leave EVs blank. I actually enjoy EV training and it helps me go on Pickup adventures.

Sure! I'll remember for the future then.

I've run into a bit of a problem though with Landorus; I forgot that Pokedit can't successfully recreate pokemon from the Dream Radar and pass it through Pokebank yet. So you'll have to get someone with Pokegen to help you with that. But I did get your other two pokemon, so they're ready for trade.

Sableye is still here when you want it Fruity.

Sure! I'll remember for the future then.

I've run into a bit of a problem though with Landorus; I forgot that Pokedit can't successfully recreate pokemon from the Dream Radar and pass it through Pokebank yet. So you'll have to get someone with Pokegen to help you with that. But I did get your other two pokemon, so they're ready for trade.

Sableye is still here when you want it Fruity.

That's ok.

Thank you for the other two!

Could anybody get me a 6 IV adamant HA starly? It also has to have double edge and be female. Thanks to whoever does this!

nevermind

Edited by Comet