I'll see what I can do about the Snivy(I should be able to gen one and pass it through pokebank).

For the Fennekin, the best I can do is get you a foreign, perfect parent so that you can try your luck at Masuda Methoding.(I already traded a japanese Timid, 6IV Manetric to someone who wanted a shiny Fennekin, so I could get that for you.)

I won't be able to gen them in the near future though. I'm nearing the end of my school year and swarming in assignments

Alright, thanks Lux.

To lessen the burden, you don't have to worry about the Fennekin request. My buddy said he'll try breeding a shiny for me using the Masuda Method since he has a Japanese Ditto with 6IVs. Either that, or he'll just go to Gamestop and buy a Powersaves Pro since breeding for one will definitely take a while. For now, the only thing I'm requesting is that Snivy, especially since it's possible to get. Thanks again!

Edited by Claus H. Luíz

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you <3<3

Sorry I don't have anything better to give you atm. I haven't unbanked all my pokemon yet ;_;

No, that's perfectly fine! I hope you enjoy it; made it a shiny Japanese one to replace the one you lost.

Awaiting pick-up:

Genesect (Comet)

Sableye (Fruity)

No, that's perfectly fine! I hope you enjoy it; made it a shiny Japanese one to replace the one you lost.

Awaiting pick-up:

Genesect (Comet)

Sableye (Fruity)

You might want to send them a PM(that's what I usually do when I have a pokemon ready for trade as well as posting it here)

You might want to send them a PM(that's what I usually do when I have a pokemon ready for trade as well as posting it here)

Eh, I suppose, but I'd expect most people to check here first for status updates on their request. I've usually only sent PMs if the person requested it here, since I don't like needlessly cluttering people's mailboxes with my PMs unless asked. Maybe its just me... :<

Are you online to trade now?

Yes, I'll be online in a moment.

Eh, I suppose, but I'd expect most people to check here first for status updates on their request. I've usually only sent PMs if the person requested it here, since I don't like needlessly cluttering people's mailboxes with my PMs unless asked. Maybe its just me... :<

True, I guess, I just had more requests from people who asked me to PM them

I can trade, if you're available.

Ah, sorry. I was going to bed then. >_____<

Tonight/tomorrow would work. I'm in no rush, honestly.

Oh that's fine. I'm available for most of today, so let me know whenever you can!

Hey can anyone please try to get me this? Can't find an Ice punch weavile anywhere

Weavile Jolly Nature

252 Attack/ 252 Speed/ 4 SpD

Moveset: Ice Punch, Night Slash, Low Kick, Ice Shard

I've been trying to Pokegen a ditto for someone, but the legality checker keeps on saying Hacked/Unknown.

Here's the .pkm file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sbtioj7sbdop6qt/Orph%20-%20Kuroko.Ditto%20%28AIV%29%20%28SHINY%29.pkm

And the error message:

9OxNcKm.png

Please help ;~;

Also, sorry if this is not where I should be asking for help. Just figured people who know how to use it could help (since I don't wanna rely on others to PokeGen for me).

I've been trying to Pokegen a ditto for someone, but the legality checker keeps on saying Hacked/Unknown.

Here's the .pkm file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sbtioj7sbdop6qt/Orph%20-%20Kuroko.Ditto%20%28AIV%29%20%28SHINY%29.pkm

And the error message:

9OxNcKm.png

Please help ;~;

Also, sorry if this is not where I should be asking for help. Just figured people who know how to use it could help (since I don't wanna rely on others to PokeGen for me).

Here.

http://www.pokedit.com/editor/#pokemon/13/30

Pokedit is more reliable then Pokegen is.

^PokEdit doesn't work for me. The boxes stay greyed out no matter what.

Rather than troubleshooting with that, I'd like to work on PokeGen >.<

did you click the little box at the side

Quickly glancing through the vid, I don't see anything wrong.

*sigh*

Time to take it to Project Pokemon.

did you click the little box at the side

yes Edited by Blyvern

Ok, uh, since, APPARENTLY, PokeBank no longer gives free trials (>.>), I'd like to request...~

Female Fennekin Level 10 - Ability : Magician - Shiny - Nickname: Ninetails - Pokeball I guess?

Moves: Scratch, Tail Whip, Ember, Heat Wave

Nature: Timid

IV: 6IVs in all.

EV: 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Speed / 4 Sp.Def

Ok, uh, since, APPARENTLY, PokeBank no longer gives free trials (>.>), I'd like to request...~

Female Fennekin Level 10 - Ability : Magician - Shiny - Nickname: Ninetails - Pokeball I guess?

Moves: Scratch, Tail Whip, Ember, Heat Wave

Nature: Timid

IV: 6IVs in all.

EV: 252 Sp.Atk / 252 Speed / 4 Sp.Def

Better start Masuda methoding that shit then,

OR what Comet said. We can't bank over 6th Gen Mons. Only 5th and below.