Radiant Dawn 3 Person Playthrough

Henraye

Before I start I'm sorry if the title sounds weird and the rest of this sounds weird, I really didn't know what to call this playthrough. Anyway, me and my two friends were talking about Radiant Dawn and different challenges we could use to make it harder. Then I came up with an idea about three people playing RD at the same time. At first they laughed because they thought it was stupid but then they eventually started to like it. We decided to do it and came up with some rules:

1. Each player controls their own units, meaning they can't use all the units on the map.

2. Each player gets their own mini phase during the Player Phase. They can control their units, and once they have no more units to move, they end their phase and the next player goes.

3. Each player must always have at least one of their units on the map at all times EXCEPT for certain maps like when Micaiah and the Black Knight meet and all part 4 maps except endgame (I'll explain later) If they don't, it's an instant game over and we have to start over.

4. Each player had their own share of the total number of gold there is at base. It is 1/3 of the total gold.

5. Units are pre-determined. This is where it gets tricky. Me and my friends made a list of all the units and decided which ones we will use. Then, when part 4 rolls around and we have to divide up the armies, each of us will put all the units we've had control over into one army.

Again, sorry if this is all worded weirdly, I'm not very good with English. All suggestions on how to improve this playthrough are welcome.

Also, if you're curious, here will what the armies will be at the beginning of part 4:

Silver Army

Micaiah

Sothe

Leanne

Skrimir

Sigrun

Nolan

Meg

Zihark

Nealuchi

Brom

Lethe