A Lyle and Psyche topic

Mufasa

lets talk about "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"

i think its the scariest movie of the century

Hm. While I agree that it's a scary movie, I must disagree in that it's the scariest. A few months ago I might have agreed but a recent movie: "Berverly Hills Chiwawa" has got it beat. IMO.

*INVADES*

*Ignores.*

Hm. While I agree that it's a scary movie, I must disagree in that it's the scariest. A few months ago I might have agreed but a recent movie: "Berverly Hills Chiwawa" has got it beat. IMO.

*Ignores.*

have you seen Willy Wonka, as in the new one? he looks like a pedophile!

and then he wants to get little children into his factory by giving them sweets.....

and then he wants to get little children into his factory by giving them sweets.....

Oh...my...God.

She has a point.

For God's sake can't me and Psyche go on one date without people bursting in on it?! Go do your crazy party thing and leave us alone.

Nope. Whenever I try with princess you always show up.

*imitates branded's real life voice*

KARMA BITCH!

I did see the new one.

*shudders.*

Though, to Johnny Depp's defence, you can't beat Gene Wilder. You just can't.

Gene Wilder FTW.

i swear i had Nightmares for a week..... and then i had to analyze it for my art appreciation class!

i will never get near any candy-maker ever again just because of this movie....

i swear i had Nightmares for a week..... and then i had to analyze it for my art appreciation class!

i will never get near any candy-maker ever again just because of this movie....

Lol. *Hugs Psyche.*

So Psyche.....this is our first date in......well I don't remember. What would you like to do?

Lol. What's it about?

its about how some african country (i forget the name) was in the middle of a civil war, and to fund themselves they force people to mine diamonds in conditions similar to slavery.

its about how some african country (i forget the name) was in the middle of a civil war, and to fund themselves they force people to mine diamonds in conditions similar to slavery.

Huh. Sounds interesting.

Though if you've seen one of those movies you've seen em all. I mean it sucks that they had to do all that work and stuff, but like from the perspective of a movie goer the idea's been done.

Anyway, I forget the name, but there's a movie coming out soon that I'm really interested in seeing. I forget the name, but it's the one where they find the head of a statue, and it's supposed to be cursed or something. And that one banker dude kills this guy randomly.

I think it's gonna be pretty cool.

Huh. Sounds interesting.

Though if you've seen one of those movies you've seen em all. I mean it sucks that they had to do all that work and stuff, but like from the perspective of a movie goer the idea's been done.

Anyway, I forget the name, but there's a movie coming out soon that I'm really interested in seeing. I forget the name, but it's the one where they find the head of a statue, and it's supposed to be cursed or something. And that one banker dude kills this guy randomly.

I think it's gonna be pretty cool.

woah! i haven't even heard of this movie!

who's in it?