FE4 Figurines

Cowboy Karimov

Thanks! I'm probably going to get either Sylvia or Tailto, because, as far as I could see, they're the only ones with mouths. Probably Sylvia, because she's half the price of Tailto.

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

They... all have mouths? (I have Sigurd, Levin, Fury and Tiltyu)

I couldn't see them up close in the eBay pictures. It looked like the ones with closed mouths had none at all. Now Levin and Ferry are on my list since they apparently don't have Sigurd or Eldigan.

Oh, nice. I've been buying them up on Ebay. Fury just came in the mail yesterday. And also, they do have Eldigan/Eltshaun on eBay, but I couln't find Sigurd. Just search "fire emblem prestage" (Prestage being the manufacturer) and you should be able to find Eldigan/Eltshaun and maybe Sigurd. If you need it, here's Eltshaun/Eldigan. http://www.ebay.com/itm/japanese-anime-FIRE-EMBLEM-prestage-figure-ELTOCHAN-/350828038528?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51aefb0980

There are a few of the complete set of six figurines still on Amazon Japan for only about $25. They ship overseas, but shipping from them is pretty expensive. Ebay is probably the way to go, but if that doesn't work out, Amazon Japan should work.

There are a few of the complete set of six figurines still on Amazon Japan for only about $25. They ship overseas, but shipping from them is pretty expensive. Ebay is probably the way to go, but if that doesn't work out, Amazon Japan should work.

How much? I know of a DS game(Front Mission 2089)that ships over for $15. This probably weighs a lot more than a DS game, though.

Apologies for the double post.

I didn't mention before, but I ordered the set myself and it came in today. I'm familiar with these kinds of figurine sets and now that I've seen them I know what the deal was. Customers were intended to buy them without knowing what they are and hopefully got lucky and got a character they like. This is a pretty common way of selling sets like this. Ayra is the "secret" one and I don't know if I just got unlucky but I didn't get her.

The box actually came with 8 figurines. It had all 6 figurines from the main set plus duplicates of Lewyn and Sylvia. I'm not sure if the figurines in the box are totally random or what, though. They probably are.

Beware or have some glue ready if you decide to buy these. It was mentioned by many of the reviewers on Amazon, but the figurines are extremely fragile and will likely have some hands or feet broken off when you get them. Careful glue application should fix this problem pretty seamlessly, though.

The figurines' general quality isn't exactly amazing, but if you're an FE4 fan, then hey, what else is there like this? It's not like they're expensive either.

Edited by gringe

The figurines' general quality isn't exactly amazing, but if you're an FE4 fan, then hey, what else is there like this? It's not like they're expensive either.

i learned this part the hard way; a day after it arrived in the mail earlier this year, the peg stand on my Lewyn figurine snapped right off seemingly out of nowhere, after just a day of display. disappointing and probably a huge oversight on the part of the manufacturers in the first place, given its odd weight distribution with that fairly hefty cape, but i don't mind too much. i wasn't exactly expecting mind-blowing quality going in, especially given i got it for AU$15 or so including shipping; i was just in it for the only bit of Lewyn merch out there. at least it wasn't something more critical

I didn't mention before, but I ordered the set myself and it came in today. I'm familiar with these kinds of figurine sets and now that I've seen them I know what the deal was. Customers were intended to buy them without knowing what they are and hopefully got lucky and got a character they like. This is a pretty common way of selling sets like this. Ayra is the "secret" one and I don't know if I just got unlucky but I didn't get her.

The box actually came with 8 figurines. It had all 6 figurines from the main set plus duplicates of Lewyn and Sylvia. I'm not sure if the figurines in the box are totally random or what, though. They probably are.

Beware or have some glue ready if you decide to buy these. It was mentioned by many of the reviewers on Amazon, but the figurines are extremely fragile and will likely have some hands or feet broken off when you get them. Careful glue application should fix this problem pretty seamlessly, though.

The sturdiest one?

Holy crusader ! These figures are so epic ! :Sety:

I MUST get just one, but I don't know how to pay it if the $ money is displayed, I don't know if I can pay in €... can't I ?

Holy crusader ! These figures are so epic ! :Sety:

I MUST get just one, but I don't know how to pay it if the $ money is displayed, I don't know if I can pay in €... can't I ?

Currently, doesn't $1 equal €1.25? Or is that GBP?

The detailing on the figurines is fantastic, but their construction is very shoddy and fragile. Also, many things do not snap into place very well (Sigurd's upper and lower halves, for example). I ended up just resorting to Gorilla Glue.

When I went to a small-ish, semi-local con back in... late 2010 or early 2011 I want to say, one of the vendors had a display of the FE4 figure blind boxes there. (I was only after a few figures, but I offered to buy up all of the blind boxes that were left (he had sold 1 prior) - dude was a bro and opened the boxes to see if the ones that I wanted were there or not!)

I'm reasonably sure that 6 of the blind boxes are fixed to be the main set and the last two are random from the pool of all seven (without replacement - i.e. can't pick the same one twice for the randoms); the display ended up having one of each of the six minus Eltshan (the one that was sold) and Ayra and... Sigurd, I think, as the two other figures.

Needless to say, money left my wallet that day.

When I went to a small-ish, semi-local con back in... late 2010 or early 2011 I want to say, one of the vendors had a display of the FE4 figure blind boxes there. (I was only after a few figures, but I offered to buy up all of the blind boxes that were left (he had sold 1 prior) - dude was a bro and opened the boxes to see if the ones that I wanted were there or not!)

I'm reasonably sure that 6 of the blind boxes are fixed to be the main set and the last two are random from the pool of all seven (without replacement - i.e. can't pick the same one twice for the randoms); the display ended up having one of each of the six minus Eltshan (the one that was sold) and Ayra and... Sigurd, I think, as the two other figures.

Needless to say, money left my wallet that day.

Cool, man. Which is your favorite?