Vangeance Female MU skills?

derekai

Hello community, I have just begun my Lunatic+ game AAAND beat the first 4 chapters! Thanks so much Interceptor, for your guide.

So, why did I start another playthrough? It's because I did not know Vangeance Vantage was such a good combination until my characters were impossible to level any further in the last playthrough.... (Every children focused on getting galeforce and screwed up the pairings, unable to get this combo)

This time I picked a female MU, decided to get Vangeance Vantage no matter what, but have no idea what the other 3 skills should be. Help!

She's going to pair with Dual Strike+ and Dual Guard+ Chrom FYI

My ideas :

Galeforce (Is it good? I thought VV should be played passively and focused on enemy phase, right?)

Anathema

Lethality

Armsthrift

Aegis

Pavise

Tomefaire

Oh and please allow me to ask a totally unrelated question. Rightful King increases skill activation by 10%.

If I have a 40% activation without the skill, does it make 44% or 50%?

Thanks

Edited by derekai

Aegis/Pavise are detrimental to a vengeance build, as they'll mean you take less damage, reducing the effectiveness of vengeance. I'd recommend lifetaker, so you can actually heal independently when necessary (but don't have to, as it has no use on enemy phase), this is assuming you aren't using nosferatu, of course.

Also, f you plan on running this on Morgan as well, give him wrath. It's absolutely amazing on this build.

V/V Sweeping has a very standardized set.

The core:

Vengeance

Vantage

Tomefaire

The additions:

Limit Breaker

MAG+2 [Don't use All+2, since you don't want more DEF]

Galeforce [if available]

SKL+2 [if needed for 100% DSt]

The other use for V/V is a farming set. A farming set would forgo using V/V to kill things- instead using the combination to force massive EPH, and run AT to preserve the only weapon that AT is really needed to preserve ever- namely Forged Aversa's Night.

A guest MU running Venge, Vantage, Tomefaire, AT, LB can farm any S1 DLC solo- including RaR3 for Limit Breaker.

Hello community, I have just begun my Lunatic+ game AAAND beat the first 4 chapters! Thanks so much Interceptor, for your guide.

So, why did I start another playthrough? It's because I did not know Vangeance Vantage was such a good combination until my characters were impossible to level any further in the last playthrough.... (Every children focused on getting galeforce and screwed up the pairings, unable to get this combo)

This time I picked a female MU, decided to get Vangeance Vantage no matter what, but have no idea what the other 3 skills should be. Help!

She's going to pair with Dual Strike+ and Dual Guard+ Chrom FYI

My ideas :

Galeforce (Is it good? I thought VV should be played passively and focused on enemy phase, right?)

Anathema

Lethality

Armsthrift

Aegis

Pavise

Tomefaire

Oh and please allow me to ask a totally unrelated question. Rightful King increases skill activation by 10%.

If I have a 40% activation without the skill, does it make 44% or 50%?

Thanks

Well, depending on what you plan to end up with as your final class, I can't really say. But I'd drop Lethality (to put it bluntly, it's a wasted skillslot), and Aegis and Pavise are counterintuitive on such a set.

As to the other question, Rightful King gives a flat 10% to activation skill rates.