Lost Severa

So in my first play through of Awakening, I had no idea what I was doing; I let Sumia, Kellam, and Miriel die, and didn't recruit Donnel. Naturally, I wanted to play the game again but do better, and I did. I had no unit deaths, optimized the marriages, ad so on and so forth. However, near the end of my grinding I realized I never recruited Severa, so I went to do her paralogue, and forgot to have her talk to Holland to recruit her! I'm so pissed off. After all that grinding. Is there any way to re-recruit her if I already saved? If not, would you guys recommend using the action replay to get her back (If that is possible) or just creating a new profile? I really don't want to have to spend another 40-50 hours beating and grinding the game again, so if there is ANY way to get her back, it would be much appreciated.

I don't think an action replay is available is for the 3DS, and I don't think there's any other way of getting your units back unless you reset, sorry :(

You could maybe try making a new profile and speedrunning? It's unfortunate, but that's about the only way of getting your characters back.

Restart the game. It's your only option. Try to use this as an opportunity to try new things. Maybe play on a higher difficulty?

Idk, restarting the whole game just for her seems a lot of work, personally i don't like severa but if you really want her or want to have all the characters then yeah i think restarting it's the only option

(Sorry for my english xp)

Idk, restarting the whole game just for her seems a lot of work, personally i don't like severa but if you really want her or want to have all the characters then yeah i think restarting it's the only option

Well, to be fair, they also let Sumia, Kellam, and Miriel die, so they were unable to get Cynthia and Laurent as well. And they also didn't recruit Donny, so they lost a decent amount of good units. The first playthrough is always pretty disastrous... I know mine was...

Well, to be fair, they also let Sumia, Kellam, and Miriel die, so they were unable to get Cynthia and Laurent as well. And they also didn't recruit Donny, so they lost a decent amount of good units. The first playthrough is always pretty disastrous... I know mine was...

well idk bc he said that he replayed the game and he did better, so i supposed the only unit he was missing was severa,

lol i remembered my first playthrough, i kinda screw a lot of things back then x_x

Yeah, I've decided I'm going to try a hard profile.

Your welcome.

When you start over, turn the battle animations off, skip all the cutscenes and dialogue and turn the text speed higher to cut down on time till you get back to where you were. Honestly, Severa really isn't worth starting over for unless Cordelia is paired with someone like Frederick, Kellam(A Must), or Stahl for their better offensive and defensive parameters than with her other choices as it usually does only one or the other with everyone else (Str or Def). It's recommended to pair her with either Kellam, Stahl, or Frederick for their better skills, (talking about Luna) which is good for Severa to have with her usual lower defenses that she gets with most pairings to have her KO more easily saving herself from getting counterattacked and taking some serious damage. In fact, you'll want to almost, if not, always pair Cordelia with Kellam for access to Lethality, Miracle, higher defense, Higher Res, Renewal, and Luna.

So...

1. Kellam

2. Frederick

3. Stahl

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Your welcome.

When you start over, turn the battle animations off, skip all the cutscenes and dialogue and turn the text speed higher to cut down on time till you get back to where you were. Honestly, Severa really isn't worth starting over for unless Cordelia is paired with someone like Frederick, Kellam(A Must), or Stahl for their better offensive and defensive parameters than with her other choices as it usually does only one or the other with everyone else (Str or Def). It's recommended to pair her with either Kellam, Stahl, or Frederick for their better skills, (talking about Luna) which is good for Severa to have with her usual lower defenses that she gets with most pairings to have her KO more easily saving herself from getting counterattacked and taking some serious damage. In fact, you'll want to almost, if not, always pair Cordelia with Kellam for access to Lethality, Miracle, higher defense, Higher Res, Renewal, and Luna.

So...

1. Kellam

2. Frederick

3. Stahl

Uh... What? Kellam and Fred will trash Severa's Spd, which is terrible. And why would you want to make a Galeforce unit defensive and then give them Lethality?

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

Your welcome.

So...

1. Kellam

2. Frederick

3. Stahl

Wait, how do you skip all that stuff? I don't remember seeing it in the options menu.

Married Cordelia with Vaike. I really regret that now.

Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

Battle scenes can either be turned off in the options menu during player phase (press A when not over a unit, select options) or by holding down L when two units enter battle. Holding L when battle skip is turned on will show the battle instead. Press Start during just about anything to skip it, including anywhere someone's talking and enemy phase.