premonition - lol 2/2 turns

prologue - 3/5 turns

I don't even care mang

ch 1 - 3/8 turns

wow I suck at this game

ch 2 - 3/11

I'm not even trying at this point

ch3 - 4/15

ok bruh. Sumia really snowballed here, thanks to dodging that very first arrow (which I hadn't even realized, because skip OP)

para1 - exp/15

ch4 - 2/17

sumia+fred zerg rush.

ch5 - 5/22

maybe I could've gotten 4, but /effort. Sumia got potions and Maribelle/Ricken stayed out of danger. Chrom paired with Mai (aka avatar) until he needed to kill things the next turn

ch 6 - 4/26

GAIUS YO. this strat relied on lucina not dying until like way later, so she had to dodge a few axes in her faCE. avatar went down the side and wrecked face

ch 7 - 2/28

chrom stayed behind and baited wyverns with falchion by himself, Mai + Gaius cleared the middle area and fred+sumia went all the way right in order to trigger the boss moving in time.

ch8 - 5/33

NOWAI GET. she sorta killed stragglers I guess. sumia is awesome. I promoted avatar before this chapter started because yes, paired her with Gaius for the movement. I'm planning on pairing her with Libra though. Gaius can go with Tharja or Nowi for Galeforks daughters. I'm saving the rest of my paralogues so that Noire or Nah can get enough experience to actually get Galeforks.

ch9 - 4/37

tharja cost a turn, but I used rescue trade shenanigans with libra to make sure that chrom could get over to tharja by turn 4 after recruiting him. so chrom talks to libra, then he switches to gaius, then he swaps fred with himself to get over to tharja so he can talk to her

ch10 - 2/39

libra's rescue op

ch11 - 2/41

sumia op. Chrom/Olivia btw (danced him twice, which was apparently enough to bang)

ch12 - 3/44

flier avatar and sumia rek

ch13 - 1/45

libra rescues, sumia/fred rekt the boss

so here, there's a bunch of challenge battles spawning everywhere. The rules said you can have undrafteds clear the areas to shop, so I deploy Anna, Cordelia, Lon'qu, Cherche, Henry and some other scrubs on occasion to clear them for me. I also have an ulterior motive, which is pairing up Cordelia and Lon'qu so I can have access to paralogue 9 faster through paralogue 10, which requires either clearing chapter 18 (which is way too late, helllll no) and I am definitely not pairing Lissa because that's a lot harder. The rules didn't say we can't have undrafteds support undrafteds, so I'm running with it. I get Cynthia several chapters earlier, which is gr9. I had to get a few extra reeking boxes to complete the support lol. There's no rule against using those, so I'm running with that too.

After all that, I run through the paralogues with avatar/libra and sumia/fred and tharja/gaius (who went trickster just for the mag support). For GALEFORKS EXP. I reclass priest!Morgan to thief because why the hell not, staff rank is yes. But after whacking around enemies with a bronze sword, he GETS THE D and I arms scroll him so he can use levin swords. His mag is ridic for a physical unit, so he needs all da levin swords. Lucina and Noire both reclass to pegs for GALEFORKS, though I dunno if I can get there in time lol. Chrom/Lucy is my main pair for him because I've been sticking him with Nowi this whole time. Nowi went with Morgan now.

Then I play Severa's paralogue for the EXP which was a massive pain in the butt to 10 turn. After that, I get Cynthia for DA GALEFORKS.

ch14 - 1/46

rescue is a go

ch15 - 4/50

ch16 - 1/51

gaius + libra + mrogan rescue chain, galeforce is yes

ch17 - 2/53

things happen

ch18 - 1/54

russhhhhh

ch19 - 1/55

lol

ch20 - 1/56

RESCUE

ch21 - 1/57

RESCUE

ch22 - 1/58

RESCUE

ch23 - 4/62

Noire is pretty close to galeforce, surprisingly. Lucina is sorta far, but pairs with Chrom. again, libra/gaius/morgan rescue, then avatar basically solo's with sumia and noire help. Everyone else is sorta filler

ch24 - 3/65

enemies 2 zetta slow

ch25 - 1/66

GALEFORCEEE

FINAL YO - 1/67

GAYFORKS

Edited by Ciarre

• 1 month later...

I see this turn count for a (draft nonetheless) and wonder does Fredrick and Olivia help that much early on or is Rescue that stupid. Perhaps I am just doing stuff plain flat out wrong lol

Edited by Vorena