What remote do you guys play with?

blyegg

Wii Remote and Nunchuck! It feels more natural, since I never actually had a Gamecube.

That makes two of us. The saddest thing is that I'm actually quite good with it. At least it'll make playing SSB4 easier.

Edited by Gaia

I used to play with GC, but i bought a Classic controller to play Wii U games with, besides using the gamepad. I still prefer the GC layout over Classic (why are both analog sticks on the same level, right next to each other? Wii U Pro controller is even worse, imho.) I don't understand why Nintendo didn't stick with the GC controller design, but at least adapters are an option. but for right now, Classic works well enough.

Oh you poor thing.

I somehow skipped two generations, I went from Nes to N64 to Wii. I've only recently gone back to play stuff like F-Zero GX and Twin Snakes.

Wireless? Interesting. Who made it?

I believe he's referring to the fact that the Wiimote is wireless, not the nunchuck. I don't even think they make wireless nunchucks...

They do. My friends had them for a while, but they were not particularly functional so they just stopped using them.

Ah, was it a non Nintendo product? I would imagine something like that to be kinda sketchy.