Crash Team Racing 2010 Footage (It's Cancelled, Sadly)

Randoman

I just thought I'd post this video of Crash Team Racing 2010 footage.

Yeah, it's a far cry from the original PS1 CTR (though that is quite a high standard to live up to), but at this point in time, I'd take any Crash game over no more Crash games.

Feel free to discuss the Crash Bandicoot series as well, whether it's the old Crash games or the post-Naughty Dog Crash games.

This looks like a combination of Crash Tag Team Racing and Mario Kart 7. Still, it looks like it could have been fun. I miss the Crash series, Sony definitely needs to do an HD compilation of the Crash Bandicoot games along with Crash Bash and CTR, even if CTR is on the playstation store

This looks like a combination of Crash Tag Team Racing and Mario Kart 7. Still, it looks like it could have been fun. I miss the Crash series, Sony definitely needs to do an HD compilation of the Crash Bandicoot games along with Crash Bash and CTR, even if CTR is on the playstation store

I definitely would want an HD compilation of the PS1 Crash games as well, though that sadly isn't likely, due to Activision owning the rights to Crash now. It's really a shame that Activision doesn't use Crash, since he's such an iconic and popular character back in his heyday and so many fans are clamouring for a new Crash game. They even have petitions for Activision to make a new Crash game.