Lucina: How to get her to inherit Veteran/Ignis?

PuffPuff

Going back to this game again...Yay! ^~^

At Ch 7 right now.

I'm playing this game right now.

I need help on how to get Lucina Veteran. Because *sigh* I only have until Ch11 to do it. Do I have MU equip just Veteran alone in that chapter (Ch11)? ...Or when exactly do I have to do this? Since I don't exactly remember when she joins you. You also can get her to inherit Ignis as MU has to have it on her before Ch11's end, ...or just when before that she joins you. Is it possible to get her to inherit both skills. I dunno. .___.

If not...then she will get Veteran.

For those who haven't played the game before.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

You need to have the skill you want to pass down be the last skill you currently have equipped. The easiest way to do this is to go into the skills menu, remove Veteran, and re-equip it- it will then be Avatar's last skill, and Lucina will inherit it as long as you don't learn any new skills during Cht.13 (Chrom marries after CHt.11, but Lucina doesn't come until after Cht.13).

If you want her to have Ignis as well, you can either reclass Lucina to Tactician with a Second Seal immediately after getting her, promote to Grandmaster and level to 5 for Ignis, or promote Lucina to Great Lord, level her to 10-15, and then reclass to Grandmaster for Ignis. If your stats are fairly low, it also could be a good idea to pass down Ignis, reclass to Tactician for Veteran, and then reclass to something else like Cavalier, Mercenary or Pegasus Knight before promoting (if Lucina's bases are too high, you'll start hitting her caps and wasting exp before promoting).

If you're nervous, just don't save after the chapter when the game prompts you to, and if something went wrong then reset and try again.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi

You need to have the skill you want to pass down be the last skill you currently have equipped. The easiest way to do this is to go into the skills menu, remove Veteran, and re-equip it- it will then be Avatar's last skill, and Lucina will inherit it as long as you don't learn any new skills during Cht.13 (Chrom marries after CHt.11, but Lucina doesn't come until after Cht.13).

If you want her to have Ignis as well, you can either reclass Lucina to Tactician with a Second Seal immediately after getting her, promote to Grandmaster and level to 5 for Ignis, or promote Lucina to Great Lord, level her to 10-15, and then reclass to Grandmaster for Ignis. If your stats are fairly low, it also could be a good idea to pass down Ignis, reclass to Tactician for Veteran, and then reclass to something else like Cavalier, Mercenary or Pegasus Knight before promoting (if Lucina's bases are too high, you'll start hitting her caps and wasting exp before promoting).

If you're nervous, just don't save after the chapter when the game prompts you to, and if something went wrong then reset and try again.

I can get her to inherit Ignis first as I'm playing this on Lunatic as I need her to kill better for easier experience. So, I better grind MU to Grandmaster LV5 if I don't get her to that state before Ch 11. ...And she can get Veteran through re-classing. ...And thanks.. ;)

I can get her to inherit Ignis first as I'm playing this on Lunatic as I need her to kill better for easier experience. So, I better grind MU to Grandmaster LV5 if I don't get her to that state before Ch 11. ...And she can get Veteran through re-classing. ...And thanks.. ;)

Pretty sure Veteran will help with your EXP woes more than Ignis would.

EDIT: also you can get both through reclassing, so if you're grinding Veteran makes it faster.

Edited by Euklyd