Persona 3 Mafia - Game Cancelled - Mass Destronktion

Elieson

Gah I think Poly removed my post that was essentail to prove to sky that I cannot be scum.

I...don't think that Poly can/did remove any postings, as far as I'm aware? Post edits and whatnot generally aren't allowed either, but you'd have to ask him about it. o.o

EDIT regarding SB's wincon: Actually I stand corrected given this post:

I have an independent wincon that isn't directly a threat to the town or the mafia (and it involves me surviving until that time). Not divulging what it is because people don't need to know that. If I can no longer accomplish this wincon, I become a townie instead. It's pretty simple.

However, he also posted this:

I either win and leave, or someone else stops me from fulfilling my wincon and I become a townie. I'm not claiming my wincon because then it tells people how to mess with it if it benefits them.

and

No townies will die in the making of my wincon.

So, imo. If he's HONEST, there's still no point in pointing a finger and targeting SB with a lynch. There's just no point, and nothing for town to gain, especially if he has anything that can be remotely used/played during the night phase to actually help us as well.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently we have no indication that SB is anything other than what he claims to be. If evidence points to the existence of an SK later, we can re-evaluate this, but as it is lynching SB instead of scum - and we KNOW that scum exist - is dumb and suggesting doing so is scummy.

also correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Poly say somewhere that the only threats to town were the Nyxists or whoever?

Gah I think Poly removed my post that was essentail to prove to sky that I cannot be scum.

lol

(neither likely nor possible)

and I should stop posting when I'm supposed to be working on dinner.

No I found it. I forgot poly is not really a mod. Not actually going to post it. But who do you think will get killed on the night phase?

*If the post had something to do in regards to P3 flavor or something, then yes, you probably shouldn't.

As for the bolded, it all really depends on where the scum place their priorities. Some people aim for 'safe' townies (in the sense that those people will almost never get targeted as a mislynch target), others seek to remove those who openly have cases against them (to keep them from posting more against them the next day phase), and sometimes I've seen scum nail people randomly just because it keeps townies guessing of who'll be the next night's target. No one except scum would know for sure, and we each can only take our best guesses at it (and if we have things like protective skills/abilities, we use them on those we choose/feel may get targeted that night phase) and hope for the best, really.

Sometimes people crumb roles/hints as to what they'll do via posts, but it's also a matter of finding said crumbs. The risk of crumbing roles, though, is the fact that scum can easily pick up on them as well, not just townies. And doing so can mean that things get easier for scum to predict what townies will do during the night phase, and plan around it.

[TL;DR: There's no set rules/method that determines it. All depends on who you're up against, and how the game is played. All you can do is run with gut instinct/logic and hope for the best, imo.]

Elieson's "I Think These Are Correct" Votals

Sky_Paladin (4): Bluedoom, SB., Green Poet, Shinori

Kopfjager (1): BBM

BigPlaysMeteor (1): Refa

SB. (1): Sky_Paladin

SakuraBreeze64 (1): Eurykins

Voteless (6): Junko Enoshima, Kopfjager SakuraBreeze64, Mitsuki, Terrador, Euklyd

It takes 8 to Hammer, 5 to Deadline Lynch

I do not think Green Poet is going to be targeted. I thought they might target SB but he is harmless as far as we know. I think Eurykins seems townish so she might be killed. Hmm. And just in case I have not yet already

##Vote:Sky Paladin

sky paladin is lynched as of now.

No, it only means he'll be lynched if the day ends and the votes stay as they are.

And... I don't think I put my vote on Breeze, Elie? I'm pretty sure it was on Kop/Wen...?

The influencer's work. You should switch to Sky with us.

sky paladin is lynched as of now.

Not yet. Sky had 4 votes on him- 5 now with you.

"5 votes to lynch" means that, by the end of the day phase, if that person has 5 votes on them, then they are chosen as the lynch candidate and they get offed.

"X votes to Hammer" means that, instantaneously, the lynch would go through, and the day phase would end with them dying as soon as the last vote required got cast.

Not yet. Sky had 4 votes on him- 5 now with you.

"5 votes to lynch" means that, by the end of the day phase, if that person has 5 votes on them, then they are chosen as the lynch candidate and they get offed.

"X votes to Hammer" means that, instantaneously, the lynch would go through, and the day phase would end with them dying as soon as the last vote required got cast.

Except Terraodr voted for him to which makes it 6.

Edited by Junko Enoshima

9. A lynch needs a minimum of one-third of the living players, rounded UP, to go through. If a majority (over half of the living players) occurs, then hammer happens and phase ends there. You have been warned.

With 14 alive, 7 is 50%, so majority is 8, and lynch Minimum is 33% (4.6666... = 5)

Edited by Elieson

PS. SCREW WHOEVER KEEPS MOVING MY VOTE. SRSLY.

##Unvote

I'm willing to move my vote to Sky or Kop/Wen (probably Sky at this point, since his last post before he poofed again kinda bothered me a lot). But not sure if more vote swapping shit's gonna happen and/or if we want to put him closer to hammer or not (Elie says it's 8 votes to hammer, but I thought it was 7, so waiting for clarification on that before doing so).