Skill Build for Dark Knight, Paladin and Bow Knight

poptdp

I suppose you could run Despoil. Depending on how much your weapons cost per use, how high your Lck is and how many kills you're making on Player Phase, it can generate more gold than Armsthrift saves.

Counter is an option, you shouldn't be taking too much damage with LB but enemy hitrates should still be decent and it might save a few weapon uses.

Lucky 7 works wonders if you're going the "fling yourself into a mosh pit" route, effectively cancelling the +Hit boost enemies get from their forges. It still may not be enough to dodgetank without a Gate, but is an option.

You could also pack Anathema just for kicks (extra Crit).

Ignis really is the best use of your slot, I'm just trying to come up with other options. Maybe another proc (Astra/Lethality) just for the flashiness?

thanks for the help. I think i'll end up going with Lifetaker or Armthrift, just to save the hassle of micromanaging weapon uses and being able to use forged Celica's/Arcfires + Valflames. because I don't think theres really that many other 'essential' skills that I need in its place

Edited by poptdp