Don't you hate it when...

Zanryu

You get personally attacked in a chat and when you try to defend yourself, you get kicked for not dropping it, when the person who attacked you doesn't get any punishment?

I mean, I was just on Gendou and I was explaining something to someone, and they started calling me an emo for no reason. Then a mod says to drop it, and I don't see the message, so I finish typing and enter what I typed. Then someone says that person was a mod and to stop, and I say I don't care who is or isn't a mod, I have a RIGHT to defend myself from a personal attack. I got kicked for that, because I "didn't drop it". Yet I got kicked after I adressed something different.

Yeah, that makes sense.

Then I come back, and I say that I dropped the issue and adressed something else. They say I didn't. I say I did, and I get called a hypocrite, when it's a third issue, one I never said I dropped. Then ONE person sticks up for me, and everyone's all "IT'S THE INTERNET".

So I'm all

"Internet or not, a personal attack is a personal attack"

And then they get all quiet, and the mod starts flipping out.

tl;dr version: Don't you hate when you get kicked out of a room for being attacked?

The one time I actually care when someone says shit about me: When I'm pissed off as it is. Yeah, bad timing fuck tard.