So I took a personality test.

Emeraldfox

I'm done with these tests I took like 10 different kinds for school and they were all different it was stupid

then why post? We dont need to know.

98671.png

I took the 2nd one for kicks.

I also have to say that Intropersonal Thinking, was only gotten by 5% of others with 4% males and 1% females.

Also does Intropersonal Thinker kinda sound like the tactician from FE7

I'm done with these tests I took like 10 different kinds for school and they were all different it was stupid
Haha, I remember taking tests to determine what careers I might be good at and they resulted with the same erratic lack of pattern.

I don't quite understand the graph. What does it mean to perceive introverted and think extroverted? I don't have any basis upon which I would give credence to a test like this, but I am curious for the sake of being curious.

98690.png

The second graph neglects to show my lack of musical aptitude (which was allegedly fifteen percent, whatever that means).

Nightmare's awesomeness is absolutely breathtaking. I lower my head in shame.

Edited by Wist

responses like that make you look like an idiotic jackass here. Just letting you know for the future so you dont get flammed.

Thanks for the concern, but I usually go about unoticed. :o

And other people say/do worse, YET YOU ONLY SEEM TO POINT OUT MY POSTS. <_< Besides, how does that make me a jackass?

Thanks for the concern, but I usually go about unoticed. :o

And other people say/do worse, YET YOU ONLY SEEM TO POINT OUT MY POSTS. <_< Besides, how does that make me a jackass?

it makes you sound like youre an egotistical maniac saying "Yah im freaking awesome so I can do what I want"

I could've sworn others look at your posts..........oh and about the ppl say/do worse thing doesnt mean anything, the ppl who do/say worse get warned.

it makes you sound like youre an egotistical maniac saying "Yah im freaking awesome so I can do what I want"

I could've sworn others look at your posts..........oh and about the ppl say/do worse thing doesnt mean anything, the ppl who do/say worse get warned.

It's a jooooooke. But this is the interwebs, so people can't really tell. Oh well. At least I'm not a total douche like you :o. You're mean to everyone :blink: