DSP and "This is how you DON'T play"

Tryhard

xin brought to my attention that the Kojima World Order youtube account (the one that did the 8 hour compilation and also did a bunch of other videos on dsp) was taken down.

Just when I subbed to them too.

While it would be more fulfilling to believe, I have my doubts that someone could act for that long and that well.

Other people have said he pretty much acts that way in real life. He might exaggerate, but he's pretty much like that.

I love this video.

That was brilliant. I love that he takes pride in sucking at the game...

i don't wanna let this die, he's still too good.

have 2 hours 45 minutes of demon's souls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suV2wJ0K3s8

the demon's souls one is personally my favourite right now. apart from the hilarious invasions, he blames the game nonstop, calling it shit and so on.

and this is with stream help, too.

Edited by Tryhard

"what do i use souls for" lmao

this has to be my favorite one as well

I've still yet to see This is how you don't play Dark Souls 2

Did you ever see him complain about fighting games Kelsper

I've still yet to see This is how you don't play Dark Souls 2

Did you ever see him complain about fighting games Kelsper

The Dark Souls 2 one is unfortunately less fun because he actually learned a little bit on how to play to his credit (still not good, but it's something), and the stream chat constantly gives him help, also spamming of the lightning spear.

And yeah, the fighting game ones are pretty hilarious too, even if I'm not into most fighting games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeVN3OjFThQ

"I was blocking!" when he jumped was pretty hilarious. also "counterpicking, this guy's cheating!"

Edited by Tryhard

The Dark Souls 2 one is unfortunately less fun because he actually learned a little bit on how to play to his credit (still not good, but it's something), and the stream chat constantly gives him help, also spamming of the lightning spear.

And yeah, the fighting game ones are pretty hilarious too, even if I'm not into most fighting games.

"I was blocking!" when he jumped was pretty hilarious. also "counterpicking, this guy's cheating!"

Ah, I see. I'll check that vid soon.

haha, yeah its just too funny.

"you hear me pressing the buttons!" "I'm holding back Laging!"

I was surprised when I first heard that people who didn't treat fighting games like a spectator sport even knew the man existed

Edited by Rehab

• 2 weeks later...

resurrection

I was surprised when I first heard that people who didn't treat fighting games like a spectator sport even knew the man existed

He got a fair following on youtube because he was one of the first people to start doing video Let's Playing on youtube, take that for what you will.

Also apparently he won EVO East twice previously, but looking at his games now it doesn't seem possible.

(excuse the bad quality, is a rather old video)

but I love how his attitude changes so much between the first and second & third rounds.

• 2 months later...

I'M BRINGING THIS BACK, NOTHING I COULD DO

The number of videos is now up to around ~135, compiled in this playlist.

The FFX one was considerably bad, probably because I've finished FFX before. He is also a master at Mario Kart 8 (it starts out slow, 50cc and all that).

Edited by Tryhard