R.I.P. Windows XP. (August 24, 2001 - April 08, 2014)

XP was great, Vista should die!

Vista cannot die until i get a new abacus. It will remain on life support for such reason. Ten quid says the moment i get a new laptop, Vista dies.har!

No matter how times I hear it, it still surprises me that people use Internet Explorer.

Yes. Very much so.

XP was great, especially since 98 was so terrible

having an OS that didn't randomly blue screen on my face was absolutely amazing

reep in peace

The bolded is stinking lies. 98 was da bomb. D:<

I had an old cog that used XP at one point, so yeah i guess i have some attachment to the XP. Good bye, XP~

I still use windows xp.

Tread carefully.

No matter how times I hear it, it still surprises me that people use Internet Explorer.

IE isn't as bad as it once was, despite still being inferior to other options. I actually put that above Opera at one point, but hopefully, the more recent versions of Opera can change my mind.

farewell_to_windows_xp_by_chaoyuanxu-d7d

Great picture. Saved.

Here's a little fun fact: I didn't get my own computer with XP until almost a year after Vista's release (although I have been using XP at schools for a while). Prior to that, I was using an old desktop with Windows 98 installed (it was still supported when I decided to use that desktop in late 2005, but it became unsupported a year later).

Edited by BLS

Tread carefully.

IE isn't as bad as it once was, despite still being inferior to other options. I actually put that above Opera at one point, but hopefully, the more recent versions of Opera can change my mind.

Great picture. Saved.

Here's a little fun fact: I didn't get my own computer with XP until almost a year after Vista's release. Prior to that, I was using an old desktop with Windows 98 installed (it was still supported when I decided to use that desktop in late 2005, but it became unsupported a year later).

No Adblock... No userscript support... That's a dealbreaker for me.

Ah well.

The newest Opera is Fenris' asshole. Seriously, it sucks. Im still running Opera 12...? i think it is? The Not-Opera 18. I have Opera 18 but i hate it. Id still rather use this old Opera than IE. IE gave me worms once.....

The newest Opera is Fenris' asshole. Seriously, it sucks. Im still running Opera 12...? i think it is? The Not-Opera 18. I have Opera 18 but i hate it. Id still rather use this old Opera than IE. IE gave me worms once.....

You know what I miss? Fucking Opera Unite.