considering doing a LP

Might Gaine

Exactly what it sounds like, I'm thinking of trying my hand at an LP sometime after I get off my butt and finish that FE6 draft I'm running.

I have a few ideas in mind, any of 'em seem interesting?

"Twig run": Someone, I think burgerkong, did an FE7 THWOMP run. Well, this would be the exact antithesis - twig units only. Lord-wise, that'd mean Lyn for FE7, Eirika for FE8. Dunno how Roy's growths stack up on whether he'd qualify or not.

"Headgear run": Only going to use units that have something on their head, like a bandanna, a hat/hood, a headband, or Priscilla's wings. Not sure if circlets should count; if not, that'd ban all the FE7 Peg. Knights and Eliwood. Also not sure if Canas' monocle should count, but I doubt it.

"Spirited run": Characters with emotional control, or who lack FIGHTING SPIRIT, need not apply. For FE7, the usable list would include Sain, Serra, Hector, Bartre, Farina, Wallace, and maybe Lyn; where the un-usable list would include Kent, Rath, Lucius, Ninils, Wil, Raven, Marcus, Harken, Karel, and maybe Lyn.