Hey Fox

Metal Rabbit

Uh...

Let me edit this post.

I was on the Poll of the Day message board at GameFAQs because they like to talk about the most random things there. Someone had made a topic about how they had gotten the greatest reply to a warn appeal (as noted) and that was the line. I cracked up and had to sig it. That would be the third time I've sigged someone from GameFAQs.....

Edited by Fox

I got seriously modded for posting a rant somewhere, posted it elsewhere but extended and only got a minor karma loss, and the first one ended up getting me banned.

I also got modded for a post about a month after posting it. What the hell?

I got seriously modded for posting a rant somewhere, posted it elsewhere but extended and only got a minor karma loss, and the first one ended up getting me banned.

I also got modded for a post about a month after posting it. What the hell?

Yeah the mods are just wow. WHich is why when I came here i was in shock to see you and Arc and hanz being normal ppl.....well......"normal"......ahh you get what I mean.*points at arc* I got modded for telling a guy what he said was disgusting.

The GFaqs mods are much more serious than we are. It's a bigger online community, so it's expected.

My friend and Co-Admin of our forum wanted to be a GFAQs mod really badly. I joined him in his ambition, and even started contributing to the site to up my odds. I don't care about that place anymore though. I go there for the information or to flame my old enemies.

The only reason I just dont show up and make a mod rant topic (AKA ACCOUNT SUICIDE) is because I contribute on the melty blood and Reborn game forums. if it wern't for that I would not care about my account