Your Save File Order?

poptdp

This is going to sound like a completely random and stupid question. But I'm just curious. What does your save file order look like and why? Do you put your 'canon' file at the top? do you arrange it in order of difficulty?

E.g:

Normal CLA

Hard CLA

Lunatic CLA

or (other way around)

Lunatic CLA

Hard CLA

Normal CLA

or

Lunatic+ CLA

Normal NEW

Lunatic NEW

etc etc.

Physical copy: empty (whatever I want), Hard/Cas (supports/messing around), Lunatic+ Cla (that old Lunatic New Year's challenge on Tumblr). Quicksave slots are being used for a save in front of Cervantes for whenever I want to hear that quote, and supports.

Digital copy: Lunatic+ Cla (main file), Normal/Cas (supports/training Einherjar), Lunatic+ Cla (Streetpass). Quicksave slots are both being used for supports.

If I'm going to go to the minmaxing trouble of capping Chrom's Mag, I may as well have something worthy to use it on, and why have Normal/Cas displayed on your streetpass team when you could have Lunatic+/Cla?

I'm probably going to do a Normal/Hard minmax sometime because there's a strategy I want to test on Apo that won't work on Lunatic(+), however.

really? what is the strategy that will only work on Normal/Hard?

also, I was under the impression that streetpassers don't even see your Difficulty/etc unless they actually recruit you, in which case your team gets dismissed anyway?

Breaking a weapon on the Throne/a fort and grinding for exp to redo my skillset mid-battle. It sounds silly, but there are situations such as when ultra-lowmanning when it's extremely helpful. Thanks to exp decay, it won't work on Lunatic(+) though.

I'll need a new file anyway for different pairings.

I want to be able to completely change my skillset (eg: go from VV sweeping to Gale/Luna PPO). Going in with high exp just gives me two reclasses per unit, which I'll already be using multiple times for the purpose of having the weapons I need equippable.

[saves]

Lunatic+ CLA

Lunatic+ CLA

Free Space

[battle Saves]

Lunatic+ CAS

Lunatic+ CAS

Actually it's:

[saves]

Lunatic+ CLA 1 (Chrom x Maiden, Vaike!Gerome!Morgan)

Lunatic+ CLA 2 (Chrom x Olivia, Chrom!Inigo!Morgan)

Free Space

[battle Saves]

Lunatic+ CAS 1 (Harem file, MaMU and all girls single)

Lunatic+ CAS 1 (Copy of above)

For testing, I'll use Lunatic+ CAS 1 or directly use the Free Space for temporary buildings.

Lunatic+/CLA (Male Avatar)

Lunatic+/CLA (Female Avatar - in progress)

Empty

At the moment I'm pretty much using the Empty slot to backup the Female Avatar run, when I'm about to do something incredibly dumb that could backfire on me (e.g. summoning Risen at Breakneck Pass...got to get them Fliers leveled :P: ).

Hard Classic (Male Avatar)

Empty

Empty

I deleted all the others exact the first. I used to start a new file with various pairings planned but I no longer enjoy the game enough to finish any of them and just delete them.

Slot 1:Girlfriend's file(Normal Cas)

Slot 2:Paladin Avatar(Hard Cla)

Slot 3:First Lunatic run(Lunatic Cla)

After I'm done with slot 3, I'll likely delete slot 2 for Lunatic+

Saves:
Lunatic+/Classic (my playthrough without DLC grinding, beaten)
Lunatic+/Classic (my playthrough with DLC grinding)
Empty Save (Incase i wanna do a random playthrough)

Battle Saves:
Normal/Casual

Normal/Casual (Both are files meant for support grinding)

Hard Classic (FeMU/Walhart)

-Used as my "finished" data with the characters, will probably be deleted once one of the other ones one-up it

Hard Classic (FeMU/Kellam

Normal Classic (MaMU/Cynthia)

Decided to play Normal mode because screw it, why not?